HOT PMs (+ Keir Starmer)

Obama has many flaws but he's a smooth motherfucker for sure.

Keir is odd-looking, but attractive. He was already strangely ALLURING in McLibel 20 years ago.

Oh here we are (further to reference in the Dom Cum lounge). Maybe we could change it to HOT PMs AND POLITICIANS (@Lucille)

Last edited by a moderator:
I note the Spanish President has been mentioned in this thread and whilst he is objectively a very handsome guy, he has the WHIFF of the JOCK who ALL STUPID GIRLS would fall for in HIGH SCHOOL that is terribly off-putting for me.

Here’s one for Zu. :tongueout:

taoiseach002.jpg

:tongueout: Oh God I’d MUCH rather have him on the right than Leo! Where’s the flesh for God’s sake! I take it ALL back!

Leo assuming his position :eyes:

Please note the INFAMOUS LOW-RENT SLAGS' FAVOURITE ANDREW CHRISTIAN bag :zombie:

Reactions: GNL
Is that an admittedly rather strange-looking nicotine patch or a plaster?

Can you IMAGINE Boris stumbling into your local park for a PICNIC :zombie:

Justin Trudeau is so dashing. Whisper sweet nothings (MOISTLY) my Canadian King.

Oh god he also buys ES collection and Addicted! Next you'll tell me he has THOSE see-through-when-wet Aussiebum speedos every GAY YUPPIE bought in 2009.

I remember the days when he was posing on front covers like this... another victim of toxic beauty standards in the gay community :(

1619548691442.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom