How about some sort of Radio forum?

I want a remake of this where she goes 'A PADDED BAG?!'

REALLY? It's possibly the BEST THREAD EVER on moopy. And I'm not trying to claim any credit because I started it, other than offering the BAIT which lured someone in...

I haven't seen that either...

Oh *that*s where the padded bag comes from! :D I'm going to have to save it for later. I'm stifling laughter and I'm not even halfway down page 1 yet.

You may well be right but to me it's still a strange attitude to take, that of "you accept us laughing at you or you're too weak to fit in". I think if you make newcomers a little bit more welcolming you might find we develop a greater mix of personalities, and therefore have a wider range of popular discussion topics. I certainly don't see what was to be gained from jumping to conclusions about a new poster and then ripping the piss out of them.

I agree Nink. I have first hand experience of Moopy prejudice.

As I say, apologies if I've got it wrong, but I just double checked and that account definately has her email address registered to it.

:D

This is amazing. The question is... WHY? At least now I know that when I want to demand something on here, i'll all of my friends to sign up a kind of ARMY that approves of all of my ideas.

Last edited:
You guys are such meanies. Even if it is nink's fiancee, she sounds like fun and should be encouraged to stick around.

:D well this is shaping up to be a classic, Star knows how to cut a bitch.

You guys are such meanies. Even if it is nink's fiancee, she sounds like fun and should be encouraged to stick around.

It's just FUNNY that she signed up just so she could support Nink's idea. Or even more absurdly, Nink went to the lengths of setting up an account using her e-mail to support his idea.

Is this a good time to come clean that I'm actually Tischlampe pretending to be my own boyfriend?

:o SCANDAL.

Last edited:
Why didn't the recently-in-the-thread Very Perry take the opportunity to clarify that she's not nink's fiancée? Must be some mistake :)

Last edited:
Oh apparently this thread is causing people issues. I'm not one to see anyone hurt so I think it's best away from prying eyes!

Is this a good time to come clean that I'm actually Tischlampe pretending to be my own boyfriend?

Bollocks

You're both figments of my imagination. You don't know what I've got planned for you yet. All I will say is don't spend too much on Christmas presents.

Time to bring in the experts

funny-pictures-csi-cat-collects-evidence1.jpg

I can't believe you lot are being such rotters to someone who has risen from the dead.

This is literally a modern day Jesus tale.

Last edited:
It'll be like this thread: https://www.moopy.co.uk/showthread....Etras-on-my-laptop&highlight=anne-marie+david, and people will be discovering it for YEARS to come :disco:

Oh my eyes, 2 pages in and i need a poo I am laughing so hard.

I had a FEELING that this thread might be worth coming into... :D

I heard about this thread tonight so had to check it out for myself

It's FAMOUS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom