How are some posters invisible?

dUb Actually

TINA'S DOIN' HER DANCE (AT CHRISTMAS)
I've noticed non-mods being invisible, i.e. not showing as viewing threads when they're posting in them

How do you do that? I don't need to do it myself but am curious

Thank you

L. Põldvere

ALIAS # 5,765
Oh actually I don’t think that was the question! I think there’s another way of not being shown as viewing a thread but that’s definitely one way to be a ghost

:ghost:

Dark Carnoël

Raven Queen
tenor.gif

All Iguana Xmas Is You

So throw the beauty on the fire
It's annoying when you're trying to spy on peoppe and you can't see when they were last online or what their last posts were. I'm a bit obsessed about checking when posters who haven't posted for a long time were last online and sometimes it's not possible :evil:

L. Põldvere

ALIAS # 5,765
If anyone wants to discuss why they prefer to be ON-SCREEN GHOSTS, they’re always welcome to join me in the in-lounge therapy annexe for a thorough and very discreet dig and delve. I offer very reasonable hourly rates: XXX @dUb nudes and £14.99 for a pizza

Here Comes Soldi Claus

Does Mahmood know it’s Christmas time?
It's annoying when you're trying to spy on peoppe and you can't see when they were last online or what their last posts were. I'm a bit obsessed about checking when posters who haven't posted for a long time were last online and sometimes it's not possible :evil:
Still remember that time I caught a flight home and you thought I’d died or something x

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom