How are you planning to shield yourself from PED this year?

We can all argue about whether itā€™ll be held in Stockholm or Malmƶ next year (or Helsinki/Marseille etc..)

Evil evil Pen trying to bring us down on today of ALL DAYS (the much loved turquoise carpet)

When does the turquoise carpet begin? Is there a LIVE STREAM anywhere?

Literally counting down the days guys :disco:

9f855ecd-cba4-4863-9c42-85a4f61597c9_text.gif

Because it's ALL OVER in a week and I can BARELY HANDLE THE THOUGHT
I'm a bit worried; it's coming at the end of a run of bank holidays so wil be an extra comedown. Imagine having to work five days a week with no Eurovision to loon over?

Also, I'm kind of over Eurovision already tbh. It's been inescapable and I've really not been able to engage with many of the songs, not helped by the general presentation and rhetoric being that they're all irrelevant except Loreen anyway.

Since when were most of the songs irrelevant just because they aren't going to win? Half the fun is in the freaks and future pub bouncers giving their all for just a brief snatch of hope that they might make it to the final/top ten/can of EXTRA LUXE MONGE :disco:

Since when were most of the songs irrelevant just because they aren't going to win? Half the fun is in the freaks and future pub bouncers giving their all for just a brief snatch of hope that they might make it to the final/top ten/can of EXTRA LUXE MONGE :disco:
It's always MONGE with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom