Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Smashed into pieces. :(

• Maria Sur leading a stage invasion

• Total voters

Hak

User
I feel like this is such a walkover that interest in Melodifestivalen wanes a bit. Is there any scenario in which the Tattoo juggernaut could be stopped?

I feel like this is such a walkover that interest in Melodifestivalen wanes a bit. Is there any scenario in which the Tattoo juggernaut could be stopped?

Evil twinks snip the strings holding up the top half of the stage :(

These polls giving
fetchimage

The public thinking "that Tattoo song is for sure the best but she's not from UKRAINE now is she"

Putin thinking FUCK IT and causing Nuclear Armageddon (@Hak to provide odds)
In a poll of experts at the Global Catastrophic Risk Conference in Oxford, the Future of Humanity Institute estimated the probability of complete human extinction by nuclear weapons at 1%, the probability of 1 billion dead at 10% and the probability of 1 million dead at 30%.

There's around 10 million in Sweden so I'd guestimate the odds of nuclear elimination of Swedes to somewhere around 20-25%.

There's around 10 million in Sweden so I'd guestimate the odds of nuclear elimination of Swedes to somewhere around 20-25%.
It's apparently in line with current betting odds too where Loreen's now at 24% not to win!
:basil:

Scoured through the YouTube comments to find leads but naturally all of them was about how great Tattoo was and how Sweden would get 12s from everyone if it's sent to ESC.

Then I found this plea

Screenshot-20230302-142408.png

Not really fair by her dad to try to skin his kids for cash. Hopefully he's trying to teach her some valuable lesson about not falling for the first cute guy with a golden smile.

Last edited:
It's still a blatant attempt at match fixing by the daughter.

Naturally I reported it.

Last edited:
Reactions: D5K
Anton Hagman showing up in the final as a previously unannounced auto-qualifier.

Emil Henrohn turning up at the final champagne breakfast buffet as a previously uninvited heat non qualifier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom