How could it be Thursday if we cant be friends?

Bummed out watching Fire Island - I don't know if it's just not good or what, but it feels like watching Grand Designs; yes I can imagine this life happens to people in the world, but it's something I will never feel welcome to. Urgh I hate being gay, isn't it supposed to be fun?

I was getting a bit worried about my flat because aside from two viewings right after it went on the market there hasn't been any interest. However, all of a sudden I have viewings tonight, tomorrow night AND Saturday afternoon :disco: If any of them make an offer that sounds even halfway reasonable I think I'm going to accept it, I want to just keep moving everything forward.

Happy jackdaw!

That was meant to be JARK DAY but autocorrect had other ideas.

Jackdaw-800-Sue-Cro-CC.jpg

Yet more wasted emergency services on the idiot in the bottom flat today. He wouldn't let the social workers or the mental health person in to his flat so of course the police were called and then an ambulance turned up too. Mr F did his duty and went out to the mothers meeting with our neighbours to get the goss for me. My next-door neighbour shouted over to one of the rozzers "is he dead?" and the rozzer replied "no, he's absolutely fine" so she said "fucking shame" and the rozzer laughed. I know I should feel sorry for him but he's such a vile human with no redeeming qualities whatsoever that I can't, it's time they dragged him off to Special K (K Ward at the local hospital) and sectioned him and give his flat to somebody who needs it and isn't a total waste of oxygen.

Ticked quite a lot off my New York bingo card so far.
Steam rising from a manhole ✔️
Burst fire hydrant ✔️
Witnessed a bar fight ✔️
Been racially abused ✔️
Listened to someone beg for money in a Subway car ✔️
Got drunk at an Applebee's ✔️

I've also paid an unjustifiable amount of money to enter the Mr Gongleheimer museum of fucking atrocious art :disco:

Ticked quite a lot off my New York bingo card so far.
Steam rising from a manhole ✔️
Burst fire hydrant ✔️
Witnessed a bar fight ✔️
Been racially abused ✔️
Listened to someone beg for money in a Subway car ✔️
Got drunk at an Applebee's ✔️

I've also paid an unjustifiable amount of money to enter the Mr Gongleheimer museum of fucking atrocious art :disco:
Did you actually go to Applebee’s? :D

I went to an Applebee’s once in KISSIMMEE

Yes! And I’m going to Wendy’s tomorrow. I’m living the authentic American experience.

Are you in New York now?
No, I’m still in Atlanta (well working at a camp nearby). I won’t be in New York until December. If I was there, I’d totally take you to Wendy’s.

Please get fries and dip them in a vanilla frostie :disco: and then do something actually New York

No, I’m still in Atlanta (well working at a camp nearby). I won’t be in New York until December. If I was there, I’d totally take you to Wendy’s.

Please get fries and dip them in a vanilla frostie :disco: and then do something actually New York
Is that a thing people do? Lord Jesus above :o

I’m in an Irish bar drinking a pint of cider currently; I’ve come to realise that’s as New York as you can possibly get.

I thought you were here, I was going to invite you to treat me to an Arby’s.

Is that a thing people do? Lord Jesus above :o

I’m in an Irish bar drinking a pint of cider currently; I’ve come to realise that’s as New York as you can possibly get.

I thought you were here, I was going to invite you to treat me to an Arby’s.
Is it mcsorleys?

I actually don’t like Olive Garden at all, and worst of all, it’s not even cheap

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom