How do you feel about baked beans on Weetabix?

?

• Yum yes please

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Diddy

Rice Queen
I’m sure I’ve had a Weetabix once, for science, but what actually ARE THEY?

I always thought the must be byproducts of some other food manufacturing and compressed into BRIQUETTES

Ag

User
I’m sure I’ve had a Weetabix once, for science, but what actually ARE THEY?

I always thought the must be byproducts of some other food manufacturing and compressed into BRIQUETTES
They're wheat!

COB

honk
I hate all the cutesy twitter brand stuff, I didn't think it was so bad here (unlike the US where you get Burger King posting about how it's okay to have depression etc) but this feels like a real opening of the floodgates :zombie:

Diddy

Rice Queen
I hate all the cutesy twitter brand stuff, I didn't think it was so bad here (unlike the US where you get Burger King posting about how it's okay to have depression etc) but this feels like a real opening of the floodgates :zombie:
I don’t mind it so much
What I hate is when food labels are trying to be cute or matey, I hated Innocent Smoothies

COB

honk
This is the same thing as that, just it's on Twitter instead. The only time it was ever good was when Tony the Tiger had to delete his account because all the replies were furries asking to see his gaping hole etc.

Diddy

Rice Queen
This is the same thing as that, just it's on Twitter instead. The only time it was ever good was when Tony the Tiger had to delete his account because all the replies were furries asking to see his gaping hole etc.

I guess I mean the stuff between Twitters that just seems like they’re having a laugh. I know they aren’t MY friend

RaspberrySwirl

Leftover

Cheer up babes and enjoy a bit of capitalism.

Gangsta Nancy Lam

Slut's Spaghetti
I'm all for it when it's actively calling people out, it's more the 'Kendall Jenner ending discrimination with Pepsi' type I object to! And all the bands running SPOKEN WORD ads about mental health :manson:

Lucille

The President of ASS
I actually can’t hear ‘we need to start talking about mental health’ anymore, people haven’t shut up about it for 3 years!!!

Reactions: COB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom