How do you feel about baked beans on Weetabix?

?

• Total voters
It's OK not to be OK, but it is NOT OK to want baked beans on your Weetabix? Sick of society's double standards.

Beans is a cutesy name for the bottoms of animal toes.

kzjrOZo.jpg

Last edited:
Baked beans full stop are disgusting.
The texture plus that horrible sweetness eww

I bought some British beans because of this thread but I never opened them

Baked beans full stop are disgusting.
The texture plus that horrible sweetness eww
Buy a low sugar variety (or even a cheaper supermarket label - Heinz are the sweetest IMO), and pimp them. My favourite to add to it is either a spoonful of Marmite, or a shitload of smoked paprika and garlic.

Did anyone ever have London Grill? Not sure when it went out of production, so possibly not for some of you youngsters.

Ee1ts50WsAAvB7Y.jpg

Buy a low sugar variety (or even a cheaper supermarket label - Heinz are the sweetest IMO), and pimp them. My favourite to add to it is either a spoonful of Marmite, or a shitload of smoked paprika and garlic.
Oh I have had some freshly made ones that were slightly spicy with a thicker sauce made with real tomatoes that were quite nice.

I made my own once. Delicious, but it did feel like a bit too much work.

I hadn’t bought Baked Beans for years, but post-Covid, having it on toast with a fried egg and melted cheese with Tabasco sauce has been a regular early evening meal.

With Weetabix though? WHAT?
I have since discovered I’m allergic to baked beans!

This could have saved the BHS cafe.

I put my baked beans in the sieve and run the tap, so I'm not going to judge anyone's cravings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom