Eurovision 2021 is...

• Total voters

dUb

AH AH AH
Pronouns
He/Him
Now that we have all the entries... ish

Answers are changeable!

The amount of bangers and lack of dreary ballads is everything I want and more. There is also plenty of quirky nonsense to boot.

The semis will be a massacre but as long at the gobshite Gjon's Tears stays well away from the trophy it is on track to be my favourite year I can remember.

In 2 words: LOCO LOCO

If the right ones advance to the final it's going to be quite good.

It's shaping up to be fabulous, albiet the fact that I almost certainly won't be there in person for this banger-fest is quite bittersweet.

I haven't listened to everything because I like to keep some things a SURPRISE but what I've heard has been quite FUN, which is really what I, a basic bitch, want from Eurovision - and much needed after that PARADE OF MISERY they inflicted on us in lieu of a show last year.

As it stands it's looking like the best year since 2016 for me!
Portugal and Norway in particular could have chosen MUCH better entries, but I'm not sure if I could COPE if KEiiNO and a dramatic fado ballad were also thrown into the mix for this year. We've really been gifted enough already.

I am slightly worried a lot of the fun stuff will be wiped out in the semi finals, but I also have faith as a lot of the semi final qualifiers of the past few years have been pretty much spot on (from memory) give or take a couple of songs anyway.

We'll inevitably lose some good stuff in the semis, but this year is such an embarrassment of riches that I don't think a truly terrible outcome is mathematically possible!

Still a MEH from me. I can't see myself wanting to listen to more than 2-3 songs once it's over 🥴

Hoping for a boost from the STAGING EFFECT

Undoubtedly a strong year but I would say there are a lot of songs I really like but few I really love.

I’m also in the Meh camp. I’ve only kept 16 songs aside I want to listen to more. I’m hoping I get swept up more

Reactions: dUb
Yeah there’s about 16/17 for me that I’ll not skip. Thankfully that includes most of the favourites so it’s unlikely I’ll be disappointed with the final result.

If only certain other songs had won the national finals, Monument and Little Tot/Behöver inte dig idag would’ve made this year EVEN BETTER.

I still like the majority a lot, but I’ve noticed after this bit of separation that there are a few I no longer have any interest in, whereas certain Norways are fast becoming my favourites of the year...

Yeah there’s about 16/17 for me that I’ll not skip. Thankfully that includes most of the favourites so it’s unlikely I’ll be disappointed with the final result.

If only certain other songs had won the national finals, Monument and Little Tot/Behöver inte dig idag would’ve made this year EVEN BETTER.
Yes, Scandinavia being so SHIT (not Denmark) this year is the only drawback keeping 2021 from being all around amazing.

I changed my vote from MEH to GREAT

I won't be keeping more than a couple of songs from 2021 as there aren't many that appeal to my personal TASTE but the whole thing has been pretty fabulous - and Saturday night was a joy

Last edited:
Song wise DEFINITELY on bar with 2016/2019 for moi.

It’s incredible what they managed to cobble together in these trying times. 2015 and 2016 were musically stronger and there was a certain lack of humour but apart from that this was one of the best.

It’s incredible what they managed to cobble together in these trying times. 2015 and 2016 were musically stronger and there was a certain lack of humour but apart from that this was one of the best.
Most humour at Eurovision is PRETTY LIMP (Petra aside). I'm glad they did a fairly straightforward show!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom