How many Eurovision 2021 songs do you like?

I like this many

• Total voters

dUb

AH AH AH
Pronouns
He/Him
My playlist of songs I actively enjoy currently has 18, please see below in no particular order :side-eye:

Estonia
Norway
Cyprus
Denmark
Israel
Greece
Slovenia
Lithuania
Czech Republic
Austria
Ireland
Belgium
Georgia
Netherlands
Italy
Switzerland
Poland (@RJN you prompted a reassessment of this and it MADE THE CUT!)
United Kingdom

And how about you?

@ZenGiraffe I don't want to hear from you team Britney re my list

Last edited:
Not that they're all songs I'll necessarily go back to once the season ends, but there are genuinely only six that I would say I DISLIKE

Russia (Sorry, she's a mess. But maybe it'll grow)
Romania (BOOOORIIIING)
Germany (Just awful, but intentionally so I guess)
Spain (More utterly indifferent to it because it's so completely forgettable)
Serbia (Just noise)
Portugal (By some distance the worst of the year, and I'm generally a major Portugal apologist)

Reactions: dUb
I’d say I like about 25, then there’s about eight or so that are a bit MEH, then seven I dislike (Netherlands, Georgia, Macedonia, Portugal, Israel (although the revamp seems promising) and Germany).

My playlist of songs I actively enjoy currently has 18, please see below in no particular order :side-eye:

Estonia
Norway
Cyprus
Denmark
Israel
Greece
Slovenia
Lithuania
Czech Republic
Austria
Ireland
Belgium
Georgia
Netherlands
Italy
Switzerland
Poland
United Kingdom

And how about you?

@ZenGiraffe I don't want to hear from you team Britney re my list

Quickly counting, there are 28 that I wouldn't skip over if they popped up on Spotify. And only about 6 actively hateful songs that need to be removed from the contest.

I like the majority. Georgia, Romania, Portugal and the Netherlands are the ones I truly can't stand. Others, like Estonia, France, Bulgaria, Belgium and Sweden always get skipped, but I don't think they're bad, just boring.

18 that I would actively choose to listen to I think. I’m not that discerning with music though honestly, so I probably wouldn’t skip any of them on shuffle

The only one I actively hate this year is Ukraine, but with the way my other half keeps over-playing Mata Hari, I might soon have a second entry to add to that!

A few others (particularly Spain) are really boring and meh, so I wouldn't actively seek them out, but I wouldn't necessarily skip them if they came on as it's nice to give songs a chance to reveal themselves more.

Reactions: dUb
At this stage I'd say about 12. But I have quite a high threshold for "liking", and that number's definitely going to go up a lot as I get more familiar with them.

I had added 13 to my Spotify list for now.

I'd expect some might get the chop again and a few others will creep up on my as May comes closer.

Greece
Cyprus
Russia
Moldova
Malta
Ireland
Switzerland
LATVIA
Estonia (don't think this will last)
Ukraine (for now, that new version is lukewarm at best)
Serbia
Azerbaijan
San Marino

What a hot mess of a list :disco:

15 songs in my Spotify playlist

Cyprus
Switzerland
Lithuania
Greece
Italy
Latvia
Moldova