I’m A Celebrity 2019

Rita

User
I don’t think this is all that popular on here, but Nadine Coyle is, and she is apparently confirmed. :o

Kimberly will be pitching her pitchfork as well as her weekly column to all the magazines she can think of this very moment. I hope Nadine goes as Nadine 2.0, I really liked whatever was going on with that.

Confirmed Line Up

Caitlyn Jenner
Ian Wright
Nadine Coyle
Andrew Whyment
Jacqueline Jossa
Kate Garraway
James Haskell
Roman Kemp
Myles Stephenson
Adele Roberts

Who on EARTH knew Adele Roberts from Big Brother fame was now a radio 1 DJ?

I can only imagine the state of Kate Garraway's GIANT hair after a couple of weeks in the jungle.

Also, how in the risen shit have they bagged Caitlyn Jenner?

If 500k is true, I imagine the remainder of the line up would barely cost that in total.

I would not have thought Ian Wright would have been cheap. I don’t know why I think that, but I do.

Is it in a ratings battle with War Of The Worlds? That will be an interesting one.

Caitlyn has already taken part in the American version of this, pre sex change.

I'm sure this will win the live battle. WotW will be pulling them in on iplayer for weeks, though.

I'm sure this will win the live battle. WotW will be pulling them in on iplayer for weeks, though.

I had no idea about War of the Worlds, but am recording now. Thanks for the heads up.

Ian Wright drinks in my work local. See him pretty much every Friday night with his family. #claimtofame

Ian Wright drinks in my work local. See him pretty much every Friday night with his family. #claimtofame

I think he will do well. I know very little about him, but I think he is quite a likeable chap.

The smaller Ant or Dec really needs to just shave it off going on that bald patch. And I speak from experience.

It is. Somehow 15 years later she became a Radio 1 DJ.

It really is madness. Kate Lawler won that show and has been doing radio for years. Not anything as high profile as Radio 1 though.

Tempted to watch for Nadine, but don't think I can face it all. I trust if anything noteworthy happens it will be easy enough to find.

If I was Kate I would be FURIOUS. Not a chance in hell I would be swimming in my finest attire.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom