I’m A Celebrity 2020

Rita

User
I’m a Celebrity 2021 is taking place in the UK this year. :o

I’m a Celebrity 2021 is taking place in the UK this year. :o

Is that confirmed? I heard there were plans to do it in Scotland, but then that was denied.

Is that confirmed? I heard there were plans to do it in Scotland, but then that was denied.

According to This Morning, yes. In a castle somewhere in the UK. Exact destination yet to be confirmed.

With the Worldwide Covid pandemic I suppose they were never going to be able to fly to Australia but it will still be STRANGE.

Rumoured celebrity returnee Katie Price has had to PULL OUT (:ken:) due to some freak accident and broken feet ( wtf?)

It seems to be all over the internet now as well

It really would not surprise me if she is WHEELED IN some form.

So she flew out to get her teeth done, and flew back with broken feet?!

She has been riding on a wave of good luck for the past 20 years? It had to end at some time. :(

I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of This Stately Home

Now Katie has had an unfortunate accident I know someone who will be waiting by the phone to say I’M A CELEBRITY GET ME BACK IN THERE. :kim:

:disco:

So she flew out to get her teeth done, and flew back with broken feet?!

:D Not nice to laugh but the very state of it, not to mention the FACE on it

Katie-Price-devastated-as-%E2%80%98doctors-tell-her-she-wont-walk.jpgstripallquality100w1200h800crop1-780x470.jpeg

I find it quite hard to have sympathy for this relentlessly attention-seeking idiot and if she MUST go jumping off walls :side-eye:

Twitter appears as blanks on my work computer screen OKAY?

Anyway, has anyone seen the behind the scenes Rain on Me footage?
Nope what is that ?
Have you heard that Kylie Minogue is going to leave Neighbours and embark on a POP CAREER ?

OMG this isn’t going to go ahead is it? Your very own SOOTHSAYER REET strikes again. :o

OMG this isn’t going to go ahead is it? Your very own SOOTHSAYER REET strikes again. :o

Noooo .. I was thinking who wants to see Z-listers rugged up in an old castle in the middle of winter but then it’ll make them more angry and pissy than usual so I’m all for it.

I just hope ITV give us a winter love island again, it’s been missed this summer.

The American Love island starts this month, in a hotel in Vegas lol .. I thought it had been cancelled for a the year but apparently not.

Sounds like a cross between I'm A Celeb and It's A Knockout to me. I hope they rope Prince Edward in.

I presume the public are still voting for who does the trials and what not? It’ll be a bit odd without the time difference, and the big LIVE thing in the corner.

The castle has now been confirmed.

You can literally picture it already. Will of course watch.

Vernon Kay, Beverley Callard, Victoria Derbyshire, Ruthie Henshall and Russell Watson all but confirmed. Vernon Kay reported to be earning 250k for taking part.

Hopefully we have some FIRECRACKERS yet to be announced, as that lineup doesn’t look up to much so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom