I’m A Celebrity 2020

It is very nice of you to let out a wing of your house for the show Rita dear.

This just looks like a massive set that’s been built out the back of the actual castle.

I presume the DJ is gay, seeing as he basically fingered Bev Callard.

Have people not heard the Help I Sexted My Boss podcast Jordan North does? It's rather good. Although I've not listened to any of the last series.

Have people not heard the Help I Sexted My Boss podcast Jordan North does? It's rather good. Although I've not listened to any of the last series.

I gave it a go but it didn’t seem to actually get to what the podcast was supposed to be about so I gave up.

Is the task getting filmed now like they did in Australia? The only thing was it was MORNING there, so will the celebs wait until morning and have to sleep on it?

SO MANY QUESTIONS.

Is the task getting filmed now like they did in Australia? The only thing was it was MORNING there, so will the celebs wait until morning and have to sleep on it?

SO MANY QUESTIONS.

they said they’d sleep on it, so I guess it’s in the morning

What did we think on the first episode? I agree it is no Australia, and am not quite sure it will have the same appeal? I will of course be watching the whole run.

Surely not? Unless we are getting a BB style live feed?
I’m surprised ITV have never toyed with some sort of live feed. It’d be great to coincide with the app.

What did we think on the first episode? I agree it is no Australia, and am not quite sure it will have the same appeal? I will of course be watching the whole run.
It’s was OK I think, a bit run of the mill I’m A Celeb but that might be down to the cast more than the location.

I think the show is going to be MASSIVE regardless

The launch last year got over 13m, and I think this could well top that, looking at how SCD and GBBO are doing so well.

I think they should have tried to refresh the format a bit more? They’re not in the jungle, so why make them eat rice and beans and get bitten by snakes?

it should be oats, rye and killer sheep.

I think they got it EASY upon arrival compared to the usual years which didn’t raise the same excitement from me. Even I would have been able to abseil down that cliff quite easily. The other 5 at the bottom of cliff just stood with a walkie talkie.

I think the show is going to be MASSIVE regardless

The launch last year got over 13m, and I think this could well top that, looking at how SCD and GBBO are doing so well.

I think the launch show will be massive because of the interest in the different location definitely.

I think they got it EASY upon arrival compared to the usual years which didn’t raise the same excitement from me. Even I would have been able to abseil down that cliff quite easily. The other 5 at the bottom of cliff just stood with a walkie talkie.
Abseiling a Welsh cliff over walking the plank at the top of a skyscraper. They don't really compare.

I’ve driven past that castle so many times and wondered what it looked like close up so is quite cool to finally see !

I’m surprised ITV have never toyed with some sort of live feed. It’d be great to coincide with the app.

They did have a live feed on ITV2 for one of the earlier series, it was like the Big Brother live feed on E4, lots of sleeping and nothing happening.

Oh Jordan. Surely a fella your age has watched I’m A Celebrity before? Why on EARTH would you sign up if you are scared of EVERYTHING? :D

That was the most entertaining task I remember in QUITE SOME TIME.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom