I’m A Celebrity 2020

I'm sure the vegan stuff is gross, but they don't have the eating a testicle gross out factor.

I mean I've eaten NATTO and it wasn't exactly a trial.
Wikipedia tells me that 70% of Japanese people like it. And of the 30% that don't, half of them still eat it for health benefits.

How bad can something that 85% of Japanese people eat be?

4 people are shining so far. Jordan, Bev, Shane and Vernon. That may well be because they are getting the most airtime so far. I would say AJ and Jessica are going to be CHOPPED early.

Wikipedia tells me that 70% of Japanese people like it. And of the 30% that don't, half of them still eat it for health benefits.

How bad can something that 85% of Japanese people eat be?

It tastes ok but it has the texture and look of SNOT.

I wasn't one of those children who used to eat my own bogeys.

Last edited:
I suggest having it with a raw egg on top as I used to, lolls.

It is ridiculous good for you though. Rich in Vitamin K2.

I really don’t know if I can be arsed with the show this year. It just doesn’t feel the same :(

Quite bored of Jordan now.

I can see Ruthie cracking and kicking off after a few sleepless nights.

However, the best thing about this series so far is AJ having been practically INVISIBLE. Him and the other one will never be the next Ant and Dec at this rate.

Ruthie has drama potential, so there's that. Kinda hoping the nice guy facade slips for Vernon or Shane. Not that I particularly dislike either of them, but I need someone to hate.

Mostly they all seem very nice or dull.

I think Shane is definitely the one to beat so far. He seems TERRIBLY LIKEABLE when I thought it would all be a FACADE

I know I'm not supposed to ask this anymore after today's very stimulating thinkpiece in Grazia, but to paraphrase a Moopy tag (RIP), Jordan North gay?

FmForums isn't bringing up the answers, although I do alternate between fancying him and finding him a bit annoying.

If there aren’t any lunatics in there, I’m just NOT INTERESTED

Throw PETE BURNS DEAD in there please. Or MARILYN. God knows he’s got nothing better to do and is blates living on benefits and memories :(

Hasn't he already been on? Or about I thinking of some other 80s fruit?

No, I expect he thinks he’s too good for that sort of thing :)

Giovanna holding her thumb to her nose and waving her fingers is HIGHLY IRRITATING.

Shane was a bit bitchy tonight. A slight bit of FRICTION at last. :disco:

Yes, some hints of him acting the BIG I AM too. The result of the vote for the trial being revealed straight after he confidently predicted it would be Jessica was quite delicious.

You don't really want to back anyone in this Shane vs AJ feud but it is quite entertaining watching it unfold.

I know I'm not supposed to ask this anymore after today's very stimulating thinkpiece in Grazia, but to paraphrase a Moopy tag (RIP), Jordan North gay?

FmForums isn't bringing up the answers, although I do alternate between fancying him and finding him a bit annoying.

Tempted to make a 'celebrities you're surprised aren't gay' thread but I don't want to be CANCELLED :(

Quite annoyed that Shane got a trial in which it was quite easy to get all the stars.

At the end of last nights show, once they’d said who was doing the trial, when someone (Victoria I think) was trying to reassure the Eastenders girl she said “Don’t worry, it’s just drinking”

I thought they didn’t know until they got there what the trials were :emoji_thinking:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom