I Don't Search I Find (Honey Dijon remixes)

This will be of interest to approximately 1.6 people here (probably at most 2 decimal places less than the general public at large) - but anyway, I suppose this is officially the 5th single (??) from the Madame X album. The remixes are actually not that bad as it happens - in comparison to her recent remixes that is, not, say, Frozen (Stereophonics Remix) or Express Yourself Shep'sPressin' Himself or anything like that.

Faint praise I know but yeah.

Which reminds me .. now that I have finally nabbed a copy of the I Rise vinyl (US RSD release), it would have been really nice to have released all the singles from this era as limited 12"s. They all have fairly decent images chosen as the 'official' artwork/thumbnail image.

The Honey Djon mix of this feels like the closest thing to a hit this album has had?
I’ve actually heard it played out, and I think it even got a few plays in Radio One’s dance output.

Kind of hilarious that the remix isn’t even THAT DIFFERENT to the album version :D The power of slapping a trendy DJ name on it :disco:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom