I Hate Susie.

Berly

Lost and lonely what!
A new Sky mini series starring Bille Piper.

It’s bloody fantastic.

Anyone else watching?

It looks really good, but I don't have SKY, so if anybody knows a corner of the dark web I could scour for it, you know what to do...

I’m 4 episodes in and it’s really very good.
Really fucking weird but really good.

I’m gonna watch this. Sky Atlantic’s UK stuff is shoddy at best but it’s been getting great reviews. I don’t know why they didn’t give it a “from the writer/producer of Succession” drop.

I have a couple of episodes left. It is very much a squirmfest, but Billie is excellent. The fifth episode with the meal from hell and a brutal closing scene is probably the best so far. Also the wedding episode with her charming family was similarly good (and featured my local town centre in the closing scene, they were obviously after new town bleakness).

Omg.

Jonbers!
D76C62EC-6388-412A-97FF-3A5DCF80404C.jpeg

That final scene :o

"HERE'S Suzie's BEST BITS" :D

Dance Crazee was a Neon nightmare. Billie was outstanding though, she really gave it all the emotions.

It’s just a car crash (which makes it great tv).

I wonder how far it has to run before she takes the final bow.

I have a couple of episodes left. It is very much a squirmfest, but Billie is excellent. The fifth episode with the meal from hell and a brutal closing scene is probably the best so far. Also the wedding episode with her charming family was similarly good (and featured my local town centre in the closing scene, they were obviously after new town bleakness).

I am a latecomer but wanted to respond to this as I was about to give up after episode four. After a promising first episode, it just felt like it was too weird for the sake of it and the cocaine hotel episode was absolutely one of the worst pieces of television I’ve ever seen, albeit that Billie Piper was fucking outstanding throughout.

But then in my sick stupor, I went onto episode five- which was conversely one of the best episodes of tv I’ve ever seen. That amazing meal from hell was just fantastic and to then following it with the wedding and the breakdown episode, just fucking genius. Absolutely fully on board, though I’ve still got the rest of Series 1 and Too to go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom