I love how the argument against crossplay of everyone is BoTs and HaCkERs

Nanlina

User
Problem with PC is the desync stuff, individuals who do Mut 20 coins this may get 25 wins (occasionally more) in WL, securing high spots in the leaderboards. You entered top 100 on a Sunday with around 8 wins, game is virtually dead. Cross-play would be complex wise there are a decent amount of glitchers so prices would inflate since PC collects coins simpler and we can't get the AH. Madden 21 has been sold on steam and that should increase the player base on pc.

I'm definitely not spending countless bucks on a console so I could play 1 game.Nobody said to. I said do not play Madden NFL 21 if it bothersome. A man replied saying every match is much better on PC. So it seems like you have plenty of stuff to do to eat your time. I get that. However, what I'm saying is if there is a game created for the PC but not conducive to your own requirements do not play it. It has gotta be aggravating that the market is shit due to the people playing Madden NFL 21. However, if this was my only alternative because of me personally owning a PC then I wouldn't buy Madden NFL 21. Unfortunately I enjoy soccer more than I dislike playing exactly the exact same 7 days in a row in WL and titles costing way more than they do on console. Fortunately the constant criticism of Madden NFL 21 in this sub is cathartic.

I love how the argument against crossplay of everyone is BoTs and HaCkERs. Before I ever got it to the 12, I played PC. In my experience, all of the time and I played with the same people, but that was not and online h2h mut. I also don't understand if build-out and Xbox/PS has to pick or if is something EA decides. In any event, I'd be all for it if it widens the consumers and you may get Madden NFL vs people. The last thing I need when I play madden is a sport in which I get messages mid-play which states that your opponent is currently experiencing network issues, then I get sacked. This happens and a driveway can be ruined by it.It's great that Lamar is about the cover, and I am very happy for him. They've been going for some time now and it seems they're only staying on this trajectory. They need to bring back and expand the old school create-a-team. Let us provide more options, and pick any name, any town.

Dude I've been saying that for YEARS now. It's absurd how old Madden NFL can have more features with technology. I miss the miniature Madden NFL more than anything. I used to cook men and women in the 1v1 drill. I think I read that it might be an NFL limitation...but if EA pushed hard enough, they might be able to get the NFL to re - EA won't, however. Well, EA renewed their exclusivity contract with making NFL Madden NFL, so I think you can expect many more years of mediocrity and complacency just more aggressive because their locked at a little more. I thought the NFL had declared they would operate under exclusivity.

They're going to continue because individuals * keep buying it to stay on that trajectory. Because they make loads of cash anyhow they have absolutely no incentive to do anything but shit out a brand new roster update every year. IIRC their sales are falling, but their earnings from MUT is sky-rocketing annually so it essentially cancels out and even boosts their revenue because people are falling INSANE amounts of money in MUT each year that earnings don't even fucking thing ahead. So as a casual gamer, I had been thinking of Mut 20 coins for sale getting this only trigger llama, but maybe don't bother? Or is it still good just not as great as older versions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom