Ideas for inventions/innovations?

man waving GIF

Just to have the option to choose how to sort or filter the films on streaming platforms like Netflix. To filter out ones you’ve already seen, sort them by year of release or alphabetically rather than some unknown algorithm and their chosen genres.

Just to have the option to choose how to sort or filter the films on streaming platforms like Netflix. To filter out ones you’ve already seen, sort them by year of release or alphabetically rather than some unknown algorithm and their chosen genres.
And by which ones have English subtitles :evil: every single thing on Japanese Netflix has an English description, but so many don’t have subtitles. Who is that description for?!

Also I think this probably exists but needs to be normalised: umbrella hats

I HATE carrying umbrellas
YES. They do exist but I've never seen one in the wild. Would be especially useful here for the upcoming 6 weeks where we're only allowed to eat & drink outside.

Why would you ever want to repel an owl? :( Especially one with cracking norks.
If you’ve attracted too many and your boss is coming around for dinner and he’s all like ‘Kate, there better not be any owls at this dinner party or you can kiss goodbye to your promotion’ and you’re like ‘shit, there’s loads of owls here, if only I could repel them’ then you’ll be glad that function exists.

A dating app that incorporates elements from Tripadvisor and LinkedIn with star ratings and recommendations from former lovers.
Squirt.org and fabguys/fabswingers have this

“Met dinosaur_daddy after two messages. Very welcoming and we got straight to it. Kisses amazing and rattled my hole. Can’t wait until next time”

If you’ve attracted too many and your boss is coming around for dinner and he’s all like ‘Kate, there better not be any owls at this dinner party or you can kiss goodbye to your promotion’ and you’re like ‘shit, there’s loads of owls here, if only I could repel them’ then you’ll be glad that function exists.

Sounds like a good excuse to get a new job.

X-Ray Specs that can identify personality traits in people.

There was a Simpsons computer game I used to play where Bart could put on special glasses to identify if people were space mutants disguised as humans. So that, but with narcissists.

simpsons-the-bart-vs-the-space-mutants-05.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom