I'll be your one-stop (ONE-STOP) candy shop

My sugar is RAW

• Total voters

EVERYTHAAAANG that I GOT! :disco:

And yes this is a reassessment of the 9th best Madonna song of all time (if Madonna were to compile her own top 50)

tumblr_oln3mgEDXr1vrjwbvo1_500.gifv

Ugh why do your thread titles always have a reference to this abominable song and therefore put the song in my head constantly :evil:
SAY
Which FLAVA you like and I'll have it for YOU
COME ON into my STORE I got CANDY GALORE
Don't pretend you're not HUNGRY I've seen it before

I've got Turkish delight, baby, and SO MUCH MORE

I unashamedly enjoy it. In part because each successive live performance has been better than the last, and by the time she performed it on Rebel Heart it sort of felt like a hit (owing to the 187 previous performances)

Love the entrance . We go from walking down stairs doing her best Bruce Forsyth pose , to a silhouetted chair dance to Rising industrial staircases , to emerging under a giant stripper pole, to appearing from the mist, to emerging from the floor with a bible verse doing her yoga to a Chocolate Orange Disco Ball reveal to sat on a revolving chair with her leg draped over it like she works in a call centre waiting for her shift to end

I don't mind it, and it would be slightly above average if not for the awful vox. My highlight of Hard Candy is "Heartbeat" (still awful vox, mind you, but TUNE)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom