Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
This looks like GREAT FUN. Wall to wall rave reviews so far, not surprising considering everything Lin-Manuel Miranda is involved with is brilliant.

This looks so good and the reviews have been great. I think I’m gonna wait till hopefully cinemas open in a month or so and cross my fingers that they will screen it.

It looks like such a cinema experience.

I’m not TOO keen on the show or the music compared to Hamilton but still looking forward to the film. We’ll see.

This has kinda bombed in its opening weekend, making $11m when it was originally projected to do $20m. Of course, the caveat is it's also on HBO Max and not all cinemas are open etc.

Looking forward to seeing it anyway! 🥴

Also I wonder if the box office will have any effect on the director still doing Wicked or not :eyes:

I'd love to see this, but I also wouldn't love to have to wear a mask for two hours to see it. Same reason I haven't seen Cruella.

Really enjoyed this, probably a bit heavy on songs to compensate for lack of dialogue and plot, but all the songs are great. The twist at the end was a bit obvious, Anthony Ramos is brilliant.

Well I thought this was pretty boring whenever the music stopped (which was too much for a musical). The story is mediocre and when you don’t have the spectacle to offset it, it just drags.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom