Inclined bed therapy

Alla

Sábado noche 19 80
Did anyone ever try this? I've been doing some research after not sleeping well for a few weeks for several reasons, and found this. Is this actually beneficial or just insanity? 6 inches seems A LOT but I'm willing to give it a try. :disco:

bed.jpg

I’ve raised the part where my head is by having a blanket under the bed mattress because I hate the feeling of having my head slightly lower than the rest of my body, but I don’t think I could manage 6 inches.

I tried for ages because of my acid reflux and it’s awful.

I’ve gone for a wedged pillow instead

I’ve had that advice for the acid reflux too but now I’m back on omeprazol and could sleep head down without any issue. Shouldn’t you be on that, @Sheena ?

It really is! I’ve been on it for a couple of years and only stopped for a while recently because I thought my iron deficiency was due to it (some studies show that it could affect that) until it turned out it was due to gluten intolerace, so now I’m back on them.

It really is! I’ve been on it for a couple of years and only stopped for a while recently because I thought my iron deficiency was due to it (some studies show that it could affect that) until it turned out it was due to gluten intolerace, so now I’m back on them.
Acid reflux is the worst. I'm so happy.

I know this is very OT but a daily Activia yoghurt has sorted out a multitude of related issues. What a revelation.

I’ve had that advice for the acid reflux too but now I’m back on omeprazol and could sleep head down without any issue. Shouldn’t you be on that, @Sheena ?

I am on pantaprazole (tried omeprazole too) but my symptoms are still awful.

I also have problems swallowing as a result. (STOP IT!). I can’t eat anything unless it’s wet or pushed down with a drink. It’s been so hard getting anyone to do anything about it but they are finally looking at an operation.

That sounds pretty serious! I hope it goes well.

Acid reflux is the worst. I'm so happy.

I know this is very OT but a daily Activia yoghurt has sorted out a multitude of related issues. What a revelation.

During the four weeks I was without omeprazol I tried every home remedy. Most helpful was eating apples or pears. It only helped for a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom