'Infinite Disco' livestream ('performance spectacular')

Jark

User
She's announced her album launch show, a one-off 'performance spectacular' - Saturday Nov 7th, the day after the album release.

1ce33d52-4df4-4139-ab62-d29310d96e9c.jpg

TICKETS are 17.50 GBP or 20 USD - a bit steep but I presume she'll be putting on a serious show. New songs and old with all songs having new arrangements. I'm IN!

I'm guessing there won't be enough to justify a moopy watch. At least not until it leaks someplace it and be watched for free.

venue not mentioned but that was the rumour yes. Ellie's livestream was there and the space was spectacular for it.

I'm guessing there won't be enough to justify a moopy watch. At least not until it leaks someplace it and be watched for free.
personally if I pay twenty quid. to watch this I won't be looking at Moopy while it's on :evil: Kylie Ann deserves our full attention!

Well we certainly aren’t getting a tour any time soon so I think £20 is fine?

You reckon they’ll actually deliver the album on release day? If so, I’ll probably get it from here.

I don’t think it's bad. I'm not paying it to watch it on my laptop or tablet, though.

Is there some kind of priority access if you preorder? How is that even possible with a live stream?

I'll bite, though it is a shame that it is a one shot only affair. I would have liked to be able to replay. Is this normal with this kind of thing?

I also do not understand the point of this pre-sale business.

this is only a 50 minute show and has been recorded earlier (clip played on Lorraine today) so I'm not sure I'll bother if it doesn't feel like a live show

Well I wasn't expecting a 2 hour show without an audience.

Do we know that the clip wasn't just a trailer?

It's from the performance itself. wasn't expecting 2 hours but for the price and with a new album and so many hits at her disposal you might think she could stretch to an hour?

Well I've bought a ticket. I'm going to temper my expectations and assume it's a prolonged music video which I've paid £14 to watch. Anything better will be a bonus.

I hope it has a little more of a performance feel than a cut together music video. I'm sure Kylie will deliver a show anyway.

So how does it actually WORK?
It appears to take you to an app called DICE and they’ll send a link
Can you download this app on TV or have to somehow stream to the TV ?

I guess you need to use Chromecast or some such.

That's what I was going to try and do.

The trailer does look nice even if the usual suspects are rearing their head. Apparently there is one classic album track performed but it is ISN'T Disco Down.

Last edited:
I would edit those typos though, Eddie. Really not very you.

So how does it actually WORK?
It appears to take you to an app called DICE and they’ll send a link
Can you download this app on TV or have to somehow stream to the TV ?

If you’ve got a Youtube app on your TV you can stream from your phone direct to the telly via a code.

You can test it with a dummy video that’s mentioned in the event details.

Found that much easier than trying to stream via the PS4 which was horrific.

If you’ve got a Youtube app on your TV you can stream from your phone direct to the telly via a code.

You can test it with a dummy video that’s mentioned in the event details.

Found that much easier than trying to stream via the PS4 which was horrific.

Not entirely sure I understand (how it works, not your post).

The youtube app on my TV is notoriously dodgy in terms of dropping out, so we don't use it. However, I also have a Roku streaming player, and YouTube works fine on that.

But are you saying I can't watch directly on the Roku app, I have to stream it from my phone to it?

Sorry, I don't mean to be picky, I just know you're like me in that respect and if you revisit this thread in the future and see them, it will irritate the shit out of you :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom