'Infinite Disco' livestream ('performance spectacular')

Eddie

User
If you haven't seen it, the whole thing is up on YouTube, probably for a limited time.

Go, go, GO:

Eddie

User
Yeah. It lasted a good few days and was pristine HD quality. Shame.

Eddie

User
:bruised:

After it was available for days on YouTube.

Surely they should have just offered an option to purchase it instead?

Is the New Year’s Eve show a new performance or are they rolling out the previous one again for another £16?

Eddie

User
It's the same one though from what I understand you can get tickets at a reduced rate if you have a code.

I loved it but I'm not going to pay to watch it again.

lolly

Rowena? From Kuwait?
I've seen talk of 'behind the scenes' extras, but I don't think there's anything to substantiate it.

lolly

Rowena? From Kuwait?
I'm wondering if she thinks she went too early with it - or at least if the Dua Lipa one being so successful after it will make more people receptive to the idea of it second time around.

Eddie

User
I wouldn't even pay to watch Studio 2054 again (and there was a LOT more going on in that). I watched it a couple of times over the 24 hour period in which you could do so and I got my fill.

I'm not sure how much replay value these sorts of shows have in a relatively small timeframe. Owning a DVD/Bluray/Digital Download is different because you can return to it months nay years later.

Eddie

User
Kylie did mention on Graham Norton's show this morning that she would quite like to do another one. So I'm sure we will be getting others down the line.

Jark

gave ur love away
I missed the first one, so I'll probably pay for this. Was it worth it?
It was absolutely spectacular. I didn't buy it the first time so despite not being free on NYE this year I think I'll buy it if it's possible to watch the next day as a HANGOVER CURE.

Reactions: RJN
Surely if we payed before, we can just watch it again on NYE through the same link? Or do we have to pay AGAIN?!? Queen of rinsing the fans.

Jark

gave ur love away
Surely if we payed before, we can just watch it again on NYE through the same link? Or do we have to pay AGAIN?!? Queen of rinsing the fans.

you have to pay again hun. Kylie has entered her "Madonna has a mortgage to pay" phase and we will all just have to deal / beg her to take our coins please queen.

lolly

Rowena? From Kuwait?
I'm keeping my coins now. Until she drops a picture disc.

FetchFugly

closing in again

" BONUS ALERT!!! Tomorrow’s #INFINITEDISCO premieres a Behind-The-Scenes look at how we made the show. Tickets are on sale now (DISCOUNTED if you watched the stream last time ) Check for your local streaming time! http://kylie.lnk.to/ticketsFA"

An extra few montage minutes then? As much as it was a great show that I very much enjoyed first time, I don't think it would have the same thrill second go round, even with a discount.

lolly

Rowena? From Kuwait?
At the very least they could have bundled the Dua remix with the discount for repeat purchasers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom