'Infinite Disco' livestream ('performance spectacular')

Not entirely sure I understand (how it works, not your post).

The youtube app on my TV is notoriously dodgy in terms of dropping out, so we don't use it. However, I also have a Roku streaming player, and YouTube works fine on that.

But are you saying I can't watch directly on the Roku app, I have to stream it from my phone to it?

That’s the thing I’m not quite sure about. It’s using YouTube as the hosting platform but I suppose through a secure channel. If you’ve got the link to it I guess you can stream it through your app.

Livestreams are so confusing.

That’s the thing I’m not quite sure about. It’s using YouTube as the hosting platform but I suppose through a secure channel. If you’ve got the link to it I guess you can stream it through your app.

Livestreams are so confusing.

It's the only reason I haven't bought yet. I'm happy to pay that price for a widescreen TV and great sound, but not to watch it on my tablet or phone. I'll wait for a rip if that's what I'm reduced to.

If you’ve got a Youtube app on your TV you can stream from your phone direct to the telly via a code.

You can test it with a dummy video that’s mentioned in the event details.

Found that much easier than trying to stream via the PS4 which was horrific.
Super, all is clear now thanks ! :D

Isn’t it just the case of connecting your pc to your TV with a HDMI cable and using your TV as your screen?

I wasn’t going to bother with this but with fuck all else to do now on Saturday night...

The way YouTube casting generally works is that if you have a video on your phone you can then cast it to any device that's on the same wi-fi network - whether that's a smart TV, a games console, a Chromecast or Roku or anything else. On some of those devices you might have to have the YouTube app open before it appears as an option, but it should work!

Imagine having Kylie rummaging around in your fridge!

Is that really Lennie's kitchen? I imagined it all wrong.

Now I know I can get it on youtube on my TV, I have signed up :disco:

Setlist:

Magic/Come Into My World
I Love It/In Your Eyes
Light Years
Supernova
Light Years (Outro)
I Should Be So Lucky/ Dance Floor Darling
All The Lovers (with House Gospel Choir)
Say Something (with House Gospel Choir)
Real Groove
Slow / Love To Love You Baby
Monday Blues
Where Does The DJ Go?
Love At First Sight
Last Chance
Magic

95% of those songs are Kylie cowrites. She's really owning that aspect this time.

is the link that we will receive definitely a youtube one? It better be I don't want to be faffing with different devices.

WHEN I WATCHED THOSE AGONY AUNTS ON MY TV THE OTHER WEEK, I HAD TO DO IT THROUGH A BROWSER ON MY SMART TV AND ENTER THE ACCESS CODE

If you’ve got a Youtube app on your TV you can stream from your phone direct to the telly via a code.

You can test it with a dummy video that’s mentioned in the event details.

Found that much easier than trying to stream via the PS4 which was horrific.

CAN’T YOU JUST USE THE YOUTUBE APP ON THE TV WITHOUT HAVING TO STREAM FROM YOUR PHONE?

Ok, I've realised I might have just confused matters.

Last edited:
WHAT’S THE RIGHT ANSWER? SURELY IT’S THE SAME AS THAT AGONY AUNT EVENT?

Do we know if the Say Something clip is actually from the whole thing, or just promo for it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom