Interesting/ annoying things about the UK

That poo particles thing is inevitable, but they're just so small that is the same thing that saying you eat dust everytime you open your mouth, so it's not a valid reason for me. My toothbrush is 1.5 meters away from the toilet, so it's ok.
Well I'm not accepting your 1.5 meter reason. It's like COVID it gets everywhere through aerosol.

Healthy stool :eyes: + use these

616%2Blal2MbL._AC_SX522_.jpg
I HOPE YOU DON'T FLUSH THEM

I'm lost. Does Dark Carnival wipe his face after having a very healthy shit?

If we’ve learned anything in the past year, it’s how far particles can fly

OMG MEN and their NO BIN IN THE TOILET SHIT! That's a whole different thread. And probably not for Moopy.
I have a bin in my bathroom. I flush my biodegradable loo wipes down the loo. My face wipes are a separate concern.

What do you do with bathroom waste?
Toilet roll goes in the toilet, and that's pretty much it, I don't use creams, make up or anything. I don't need a bin if every 15 days I have to throw away anything.

I make a point of very obviously carrying my BLOODY TAMPON to Mr Kate's KITCHEN which is the ONLY ROOM WITH A BIN. HE STILL HASN'T BOUGHT ONE FOR THE FUCKING BATHROOM.

I appreciate this is less of a concern for gay men.

!

I make a point of very obviously carrying my BLOODY TAMPON to Mr Kate's KITCHEN which is the ONLY ROOM WITH A BIN. HE STILL HASN'T BOUGHT ONE FOR THE FUCKING BATHROOM.

I appreciate this is less of a concern for gay men.
I don't know how to express my disgust without being sexist.

If you EVER have people who MENSTRUATE visiting you, you need a bin in the bog!
Yes I forgot about this until I moved back home for lockdown :zombie:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom