Drag Race UK vs. The World

Fuming at no Sederginne but otherwise TOTALLY onboard with this :disco:

Omg Jimbo :disco: That's enough for me, please take that crown

I'm not sure I need to see Cheryl Hole ever again to be honest. Baga, yes fine for the lols, and Blu is obvious but not fussed there. I hope she's improved. Ultimately S2 has a stronger pool of fish.

Is the requirement for the American version to have made onto regular All Stars before doing international? I'm fine with that.

Guess I need to brush up on Drag Race Holland then.

Canada representation looking strong. Lemon was a good all rounder if a tad annoying, lest we forget she won two challenges despite finishing 5th. Forgot how good that season was

Any news on when All Stars 6 will start? This season has like 3 weeks left. What will we do after

Any news on when All Stars 6 will start? This season has like 3 weeks left. What will we do after
Spain and Down Under must be soon?!

No word on the All Stars premiere that I've seen

I don’t think I’ll be watching those, I don’t want to pay for wow plus.

Isn’t Down Under supposed to be shit? Which is why they’re dumping it so soon after they shot it.

There were whispers (Instagram posts from very unreliable sources) that the snatch game was awful and one of the contestants has been accused of doing black face/cultural appropriation

There were whispers (Instagram posts from very unreliable sources) that the snatch game was awful and one of the contestants has been accused of doing black face/cultural appropriation
That's hardly beyond the norm for any series of Drag Race!

Yeah the only TEA I've found is the rumour that the Snatch Game is the WORST EVER, with several QUESTIONABLE CHOICES.

Have we been enjoying the IAS queens unsubtle returns to social media? "Sorry I broke my phone and both thumbs so I couldn't tweet for a while"

Some of them seem to have much larger gaps than others. Jimbo's was closer to 2 months, Baga Chipz was 2 weeks! Does that mean anything at all?!

Confused Thinking GIF

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom