Drag Race UK vs. The World

Most tweets seem to end mid March. Pangina is 28th Feb, but Jimbo's was 12th Feb.

Maybe this means everyone gets eliminated halfway and the second half of the season is a solo Jimbo show for every episode until she's crowned :disco:

(Or more likely something boring about quarantining but who wants to believe that version)

This is apparently called UK vs. The World :confused:

I think its because it’s a BBC Three series first and foremost

But yes, NOT GOOD

I'd rather one more standard UK series, then a UK All Stars. And leave a fully international version for the US to produce.

Has it been produced by the DRUK team? Interesting if so :o
Not sure! I was going off the title and this below, but it could be a mock-up

FB47bsgWQAIqDp2

Not sure! I was going off the title and this below, but it could be a mock-up

FB47bsgWQAIqDp2
I was wondering if this could be a big thing to celebrate BBC Three returning to linear television, but that is the old logo - if that means anything or not.

It's always best to check the sources when it comes to these fan accounts, some of them really will just post ANYTHING :o

That WOULD make some sense if that’s why S3 was rushed so much (if indeed that was true at all).

If it turns up in the slot DRUK3 might have been expected to appear then I’ll take that as confirmation I’m right about everything

Yeah pretty much confirmed to be a UK production, and will supposedly be relaunching the BBC Three tv channel

Announcement imminent I’m guessing

• Wow
Reactions: COB
I was reading the AS6 rumours thread and it was from trusted sources :eyes: and yet somehow it was pretty far off the mark.

Or as close as I would be if also chose about 20 queens for what had up to that point been a 10 queen season

I seem to remember a certain someone who had a LOT OF SHIT to say when I finally got terrestrial TV plumbed in a few months ago, with terms like "deranged old bat" and "literally 73 years old" being thrown around. To which I say -

Hey @BlitzenGiraffe🎄 what's good?

Terrestrial TV is great when you’re hungover and don’t want to think and just want to be spoon fed 4-in-a-bed episodes.

I seem to remember a certain someone who had a LOT OF SHIT to say when I finally got terrestrial TV plumbed in a few months ago, with terms like "deranged old bat" and "literally 73 years old" being thrown around. To which I say -

Hey @BlitzenGiraffe🎄 what's good?
I've been saying for about half a year now that I think terrestrial TV is going to have a comeback! Like vinyl, or knife crime

Presumably this being BBC means that the international all stars winner won't get any prize money. Surely there has to be more than a shitty web series, though?

Presumably this being BBC means that the international all stars winner won't get any prize money. Surely there has to be more than a shitty web series, though?
People have theorised that this is the reason that the only US queens on it have already had a pop at regular All Stars.

So there were 10 in the rumoured lineup but only 9 are in the show... I think it's Envy actually who's out

Baga Chipz
Blu Hydrangea
Cheryl Hole
Envy Peru
Janey Jacké
Jimbo
Lemon
Manila Luzon
Monique Heart
Pangina Heals

Lemon could really capitalise on the MOMENT her verse in that Priyanka song gave her recently (I know this was filmed before that but you know) and I'm all for MORE JIMBO!

Monique is my #1 forever and always though

Anyway this could be really great

Last edited:
Both Manila and Jujubee plus Monique would be great. But to be honest Monique plus one of them would still be great considering what we could have had. I wouldn't have been surprised if they gave us Scarlett Envy and India Ferrah.

Reactions: dUb
My mum only really watches the series on iPlayer so i'm looking forward to her being introduced to some more queens from beyond these shores.

• Love
Reactions: dUb
Juju>>>Manila for me but yeah, they're definitely top tier!

I'm just so happy to see Monique on the show again in some capacity - thought she was done.

It does feel like quite a lot in a relatively short period for Monique, but if they can do it for queens like Eureka and Mayhem (with that Holi-Slay thing plus recent standard and All Star runs), then I see no reason why Monique doesn't deserve it. Never mind needing the personality to launch a season like this. They would be daft not to have her name on any hitlist.

I would have wanted more queens from the international shows. But maybe if they’ll do another season we’ll get some from Spain (and the rest).

• Love
I feel like Pupi Poisson would be amazing on a season of this, if her English is good enough :disco:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom