Introduce yourself

Hi everyone, apologies I didn’t notice when I was tagged in here it was an introductions thread!

What would you like to know? I’m just a very attractive man, mid-30s, with a lust for life and a flexible spine.

Kelly Llorenna is indeed a fabulous dance witch, she has all the attributes, but I think my favourite might be leggy Olga from Corona.

Hi everyone, apologies I didn’t notice when I was tagged in here it was an introductions thread!

What would you like to know? I’m just a very attractive man, mid-30s, with a lust for life and a flexible spine.

Kelly Llorenna is indeed a fabulous dance witch, she has all the attributes, but I think my favourite might be leggy Olga from Corona.

:D

I think you’ll find it was Joe Biden that brought our @RJN to Moopy

Reactions: RJN
I think you’ll find it was Joe Biden that brought our @RJN to Moopy

I think I originally found Moopy by googling girls aloud or Sophie Ellis bextor. I was very into Slave’s countdowns as they included a lot of British pop I had never heard of. I lurked on and off.

it actually was @funky’s game that inspired me to start posting

I think I originally found Moopy by googling girls aloud or Sophie Ellis bextor. I was very into Slave’s countdowns as they included a lot of British pop I had never heard of. I lurked on and off.

it actually was @funky’s game that inspired me to start posting
Codebreaker ?

Something focus group tested to appeal to the most possible people without offending anyone

You are preaching to the choir. I've had good receptions before hun. :( I'm too damaged now to let a good reception get the better of me.

well now I’m expecting the worst so I can only be positively surprised

you can’t bring me down!

Oh yeah! That was attempt number 1 at posting :D

I’ll listen to some Lara in honor

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom