Introduce yourself

Long time pop fan of many contrasting styles, tempos & sub genre’s. I don’t fall into believing the artists I grew up with are necessarily better than the artists of today (like so many I have spoken to do).

I have been around long enough to have witnessed certain artists who are considered ‘classic’ today (such as Madonna) start out in the industry.

I empathize with those who have been bullied on social media (as I have been in the past).

I believe that art is timeless and inspiration can occur in any artist in any time period. I loved Lana Del Rey from the start and could not have survived the last decade without her music on frequent rotation in my life.

I like so many (not exclusively though predominately female) artists (domestic and international) from The Supremes & Nancy Sinatra through to Pale Waves, Sigrid and beyond.

I am also a lgbtqia member.

Ride (10 Minute video version) is one of the greatest musical pieces of work of the 2010s.

lana del rey ride GIF

Welcome aboard.

Long time pop fan of many contrasting styles, tempos & sub genre’s. I don’t fall into believing the artists I grew up with are necessarily better than the artists of today (like so many I have spoken to do).

I have been around long enough to have witnessed certain artists who are considered ‘classic’ today (such as Kate Bush & Madonna) start out in the industry.

I empathize with those who have been bullied on social media (as I have been in the past).

I believe that art is timeless and inspiration can occur in any artist in any time period. I loved Lana Del Rey from the start and could not have survived the last decade + without her and Susanne Sundfør’s music on frequent rotation in my life.

I like so many (not exclusively, though predominately female) artists (domestic and international) from The Supremes & Nancy Sinatra through to Pale Waves, Sigrid and beyond.

I am also a lgbtqia member.
sorry I’m not sure if anyone here can relate to any of that

I dream of the day we're a safe space for fags. Some of my best friends have watched Drag Race and I heard the clubs are fun.
That’s cool for them but I’d rather they didn’t come here

I don’t think it is Zu, but they have been lurking for MANY A MOON.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom