Introduce yourself

Not me having a random conversation about niche forums I have participated in and then discovering that Moopy still exists and I still know my login 😆

Hello gorgeous. Hope you are well! What’s been happening in the World of Emma?

Not me having a random conversation about niche forums I have participated in and then discovering that Moopy still exists and I still know my login 😆
Hey hun. We've been thriving over lockdown.

I know, I’m being discreet about it on the old SOSHULS because it’s a wee bit messy still.
Thinking about doing an official announcement soon though…changing my last night to my middle name on Facebook, naturally.

For once I’m not going to pop in to ask my standard parade of frightening questions of a newly appearing poster as @lvtz is a BRM / E101 fan and therefore has sensationally exquisite taste :disco:

@lvtz Where are you from?

@Bonnie

judge-judy-watch.gif

Bonnie will talk in their own time! You don't have to do the questionnaire in the first post :tongueout:

Bonnie rate

00 Tyler
10 Langford
05 Prince Charlie
07 (and Clyde)

I genuinely am intrigued. It’s a slow Tuesday evening! @Bonnie are you Spanish, or is Bonnie a drag race reference?

I'm looking after a kitten for a friend so I'm slow to write right now. Tiny claws have been attacking my hands. I'm not Spanish and Bonnie is my nickname!

It’s ok baby, you don’t have to write here. We usually type.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom