Ireland 2019: Sarah McTernan - 22

dUb

AH AH AH
Pronouns
He/Him
Out on Friday

It was reported over the last 24 hours that it's Janet Devlin but apparently it's not

Janet Devlin, Una Healy and Donna McCaul have all been rumoured in the past few weeks. Janet seems to be getting all the headlines now, but then she's the only one to have also publicly denied the rumour I think.

Omg I’m so here for Janet if it’s a rehash of this

I was reading VoR’s thread of Eurovision 2019 entries and asked why Ireland wasn’t there. I was IGNORED. :side-eye:

No you weren’t, but apparently because I brought Jedward into it my answer didn’t count.

Reminder that I’m related to Jedward

I’m related to Daniel O’Donnell. I don’t think any of us have bragging rights.

I was ignored as no one gave me a SENSIBLE ANSWER.

But sadly that’s not that unusual? They represented Ireland twice in the last 10 years and gave them their best results for a while! I wish they WERE!

It's somebody called Sarah McTernan who was apparently on The Voice of Ireland a few years ago.

What an utter nothing song.

That's not good.

Last edited by a moderator:
njzy42q0qqtx.jpg

This is all kinds of horrible. She's so unappealing on a Eurovision level. Like that girl at work on Instagram, you know isn't even 20% that attractive, but fuck me she knows her angles.

Last edited:
Reactions: SDF
Why is the boy second from right in his PYJAMAS? Is this some hot new youth fashion trend of which I am unaware?

Poor Sarah thought she’d be the toast of Dublin and all she got was a photo op with a pretend cake and WHIFFY ORPHANS :(

Poor Sarah thought she’d be the toast of Dublin and all she got was a photo op with a pretend cake and WHIFFY ORPHANS :(
:D / :(

I can't find the photos anymore but reminds me of that Finnish lass coming back to the airport from Eurovision with no welcome party, only her brother just there to take her back home. Then 3 girls who went over to greet her only to realise they mistook her for a friend of theirs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom