Is Ellen DeGeneres evil?

Scooter Braun, Kevin Hart, Ashton Kutcher and Jay Leno are the latest celebs to be ENLISTED by her PR team to defend her.

All this wheeling out the BIG names to support her just kind of underlines the problem and proves the point, doesn't it? None of these names are contradicting what the accusations are in any way - indeed how could they? - rather underlining the fact that if you're famous yourself she's lovely to you. And people SHOULD buy that as being fine, because a rich and famous person has said she's lovely, and they are the important ones.

what if @Ellie is evil-by-association of having so many letters in common with Ellen? :o guys, I'm concerned

Can we please have a testimony from somebody who starred in a film she saw 17 times last week at the cinema to CONFIRM her innocence beyond all doubt?

what if @Ellie is evil-by-association of having so many letters in common with Ellen? :o guys, I'm concerned

Can we please have a testimony from somebody who starred in a film she saw 17 times last week at the cinema to CONFIRM her innocence beyond all doubt?

:evil: It’s not my legal name. I have documents to prove it!

that all these poster people of the free world of yore are so tone deaf... they don't half have their heads up their own poopies

for some reason I find it extra sickening that the DJ on the show who she's always so banty-smiley-dancy with ON AIR! has come out against her too. Ellen, Many-Faced Mistress of Deceit!

There was a pathetic attempt from Guardian hack and NOTORIOUS WOODY ALLEN APOLOGIST Hadley Freeman to DEFEND her BUT NOT REALLY, hinting that she's LET US KNOW on MANY OCCASIONS that she's NOT AS NICE AS WE THINK because she did some stand-up Netflix show where she takes the piss out of her nice persona or whatever. And also you know guys, she is getting it harder in the neck because she is a woman and gay and hey, at least she's not Matt Lauer who RAPED women so cut her some slack will ya :manson:

she can be chummy with Bush all she can stomach but you have to be goddamn kind to the person making your coffee! Ellen! :oi:

In my years of being a COFFEE BITCH in the fashion industry, I always found the really successful people to be very nice, it was the mediocre talent WITH SOMETHING TO PROVE that were the biggest arseholes. That doesn’t explain Ellen though, the only conclusion is that she’s PURE EVIL.

recently surfaced old family photo of Ellen's mum trying to comfort her :o

rosemarys-baby_3.jpg

Surely this thread is reaching Moopy Gold status

Ellen, please never change :eyes::eyes::eyes:

In my years of being a COFFEE BITCH in the fashion industry, I always found the really successful people to be very nice, it was the mediocre talent WITH SOMETHING TO PROVE that were the biggest arseholes. That doesn’t explain Ellen though, the only conclusion is that she’s PURE EVIL.
She’s successful AND a mediocre talent, which might explain why some people think she’s very nice and others think she’s an arsehole.

Poor Portia, there were rumors a few years ago that she was an abused wife. It’s probably all true.

The last paragraph in this article is the final nail in the coffin for me as far as this sick, spiteful child of Beelzebub and all round monster goes. What a horrible, mean thing to say to poor Portia, especially after that nasty topple off the pony. If she speaks to her like that in front of an interviewer, just imagine the psychological torture inflicted when the doors are closed. I bet she also does that thing where you put keys in the oven and shoes in the fridge :(

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2018/12/12/arts/television/ellen-degeneres.amp.html

Poor brave Ellen :eyes:

Three top producers of the Ellen DeGeneres Show have been fired amid allegations of misconduct and sexual harassment.

Ms DeGeneres announced the overhaul in a video meeting with staff, and said an internal investigation was under way.

In a message to staff she said she was "so sorry for what this has become," according to the Hollywood Reporter.

The departures follow investigations by journalists into claims of bullying and intimidation on set.

A spokesperson for Warner Brothers confirmed the show has "parted ways" with executive producers Ed Glavin and Kevin Leman, and co-executive producer Jonathan Norman.

In a story published earlier this year, several former employees told Buzzfeed News they had experienced racism while working on the show, which has won over 60 Emmy Awards since it first aired in 2003.

Others accused Mr Glavin of inappropriate touching, and leading with intimidation and fear. Mr Leman and Mr Norman were also accused of sexual harassment by former staff.

In earlier statements to Buzzfeed News, Mr Leman denied "any kind of sexual impropriety," and Mr Norman said he was "100% categorically denying these allegations." Mr Glavin has not publicly responded to the claims.

Ms DeGeneres initially distanced herself from the claims of a toxic work environment, saying in an email to staff that she had been "misrepresented" by "people who work with me and for me". But she apologised to staff and said she was "glad the issues were brought to her attention".

A host of celebrities, including singer Katy Perry and comedian Kevin Hart, have spoken out in support of the chat show host.

However, other stars have supported the claims made against her programme, among them Everybody Loves Raymond actor Brad Garrett.

In an email to staff, David McGuire, executive vice president of programming at Warner Brothers, said the studio was "absolutely committed" to "change and a new culture.

"Many of you have spoken with WarnerMedia's investigators, and we thank you for your honesty," he added, according to Buzzfeed News. "I hope this note is another way we are showing our commitment to do better."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom