Is Ellen DeGeneres evil?

Covid:

images

You know the workers did it on purpose

Hoping someone got me this for Christmas tbh

Fucking hell, what use is BLACK if you’re supposed to be mixing your own colours? My art teacher Miss J. Aston always told me that black doesn’t mix with anything and should be kept separate.

Can’t believe you’d dare to question evil Ellen

a plague upon your house

You wouldn’t even think it’s still on the air. I swear before the Evil Revealed there were always stories and clips of the show in the news and social media, but since its return - nada.

Didn't she have Michelle Obama on recently? I don't think she's burned her bridges with celebs. probably more problematic is the ad revenue taking a plunge.

I'd still take Ellen over DR. PHIL.

Yes, the fact that DR PHIL gets twice her viewers is the real headline here.

I don't get why anybody would watch her show now though. Kelly Clarkson is much more authentically warm and Drew Barrymore has cornered the batshit insane market. Where does that leave dour old Ellen?

Isn’t Dr Phil a complete quack? Why is he so popular?
For the GIFS AND MEMES.

He gave us the Cash me ousside girl and that black girl who thought she was white. There's a kind of morbid curiosity in his content. He's the modern Jerry Springer. Just as bizarre, but more...'acceptable' because his disguise works better.

What's Ellen given us? Apart from trying to make a pregnant Mariah drink champagne?

Ooooooopppppsssss

How odd that Kelly Clarkson is her natural successor.

I always thought it was a huge show, but those figures mean even a year ago it was only on about 2.5m viewers, doesn’t seem like a lot for a country several times the size of the UK.

especially if she lost more than half of them :basil:

well, next!

I always thought it was a huge show, but those figures mean even a year ago it was only on about 2.5m viewers, doesn’t seem like a lot for a country several times the size of the UK.

especially if she lost more than half of them :basil:

well, next!

Yeah but the show is on like 3pm, it’s not exactly prime time.

Look at all these beautiful cancellations! 😍

I doubt she'll actually go away. True to its nature, Hollywood is all show and cheap sentiment. They'll probably stick her in some BTS production position.

If I made that much money by my 60s I would just retire and enjoy the rest of my life. Sometimes I wonder what keeps people like the Oprahs and Ellens going. It’s not like she has any particular artistic talent like actors and directors that carry on working until they die because it’s just something they have to do.

Last edited:
The more people get the more they want. It's no surprise they turn into unbearable cunts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom