Is there not a TOTP Christmas thread?

“I swear Craig is going to be making music in to his 90s”

PLS DON’T

Imagine caring about Ladbaby vs Jess Glynne

X Factor guest performer Mariah Carey TOTP Christmas appearance confirmed

Reactions: SDF
Showing a L*wis C*paldi performance from last year’s edition of THIS SHOW is a low point

3 pages talking about people who were once on The X Factor

STILL RELEVANT

Reactions: dUb
I hope he says something relatable at the end

Oh dear what happened to Misha B

Did it really just end on a performance from last year?! :D:D:D

Ooh I love that they said Happy Christmas

EASTENDERS PROMO AS HEARD ON MY PODCAST WITH SDF OUT NOW

Reactions: SDF
What about former X Factor judge Dannii’s sister

Not surprised. The guests have been getting weaker year on year and in 2021 it was on much too early, it was practically in the morning.

They have replaced it with a Best of 2022 compilation type show.

They had been padding it out for a few years now with archive performances from the year, so I’m not surprised they’ve realised it would be cheaper to make the whole show out of those clips, not to mention a better line-up.

At least that way they’ll mostly be able to fill it with big names considering most of them will have performed on the BBC this year between Glastonbury, Live Lounge, Graham Norton, Big Weekend or Jools.

It could still be worth a watch, although there’s been no indication that it’s going to be broadcast on Christmas Day. It will be such a shame if it isn’t.

It's not, it's on Christmas Eve at 10.40pm

"Clara Amfo and Jack Saunders look back over the past 12 months, presenting performances by Harry Styles, Stormzy, Sam Fender, Raye and Sam Smith and playing the Christmas number one. Also joining Clara and Jack is 2022 British breakthrough star Cat Burns, performs her hit Go, while Sam Ryder chats about life after his hugely successful appearance at the Eurovision Song Contest in May."

Of course they still managed to find room for some new footage for Sam Ryder to be involved. :D

I might just watch this on Christmas Day anyway.

I can sort of understand why Sam Ryder felt he needed a break before releasing his album now.

I fully expect we're going to see him in the King's Speech, partnering Nadiya in the Christmas special, and probably with a bit part in the Mrs Brown's Boys 'festive specials' as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom