Is this the greatest solo Spice music video?

Jark

gave ur love away
ShrillFlusteredJaguar-max-1mb.gif

just kidding - not that hot rubbish. THIS

and I don't want to hear any SHIT about how this bitch "doesn't have a sense of humour" :rolleyes:

not joking when I say that I think Let Your Head Go is indeed the best solo spice music video TO DATE (ha) - the cinematography is GORGEOUS, the caricature is played to perfection (when she's groping her tits for the paps and they're not just not interested - genuinely quite sad :D), and her heart is so fully in it and she's so committed that it feels to me like the video which best captures the spirit of the Spice Girls

I just think it's a masterpiece. the song of course is spectacular too. it's really a shame the whole package has been hidden away because as VB's contribution to the solo Spice world it's far stronger than what some of the others were serving at the time and deserves its day of recognition.

dUb

THIS CITY IS MINE
Maybe is the best in my opinion but this is FA(V)B

SDF

We're all Angles in Chainz
Have you been stalking our twitter account? :eyes:

Reactions: dUb

SDF

Get twitter and you can see for yourself

COB

I feel GREAT!
I love it, as anyone who watched the Moopyvision Karaoke Spice Special (STILL AVAILABLE TO VIEW) will know :disco:

Jark

gave ur love away
This Groove remains a sultry gem
the chorus is wonderful. it's just that the silly intro/outro with their wannabe hiphop beats distract from the lovely silkiness of the song

SDF

the chorus is wonderful. it's just that the silly intro/outro with their wannabe hiphop beats distract from the lovely silkiness of the song

The @COB intro is the definitive one

VoR

Take it or leave it
It's fab, and certainly the funniest, but I'm with @dUb - in terms of genuinely accomplished music video moments that look like actual pop star moments, Maybe easily rules the roost.

Alex

When it all falls down, gotta build it better
Loved it at the time but never got the “Mommie Dearest” wire hangers reference until JUST NOW :D

win_the_game

Infidel dickpig
Let Your Head Go may be a decent Spice Girls solo video but the song belongs to noted dance vocalist Therese. Victoria barely sings a word of it.

Peekaboo

User
I was going to say, as a NON-LOON, I can appreciate what Victoria is trying to do there but Look at Me is a proper STATEMENT OF INTENT!

SDF

Her humour is so dry she wants to forget all about it

Clearly the video is not funny enough for VB

Loufoque

BATTLE FOR YOUR LIFE
I think the basic bitch in me will always stan Mi Chico Latino. It's aspirational and very Instagram summer, and therefore ahead of its time.

Zu 2

User
I’ve always had a strange fondness for Mi Chico Latino and it’s always fun trying to emulate the FLAT VOCKS

SDF

Geru’s It’s Raining Men video is iconic (for anorexics around the world)

Loufoque

BATTLE FOR YOUR LIFE
And the audacity of covering It's Raining Men with THOSE vocals. I genuinely don't think we've ever seen such a brazenly shameless pop star of her kind again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom