Isolation Problems

I have been getting up later and later. Today it was at 0901 :D

I've never suffered with insomnia BADLY, though quite often I'll wake up and not be able to get back to sleep cause my head is going ten to the dozen about things- often not even stressful ones, just that my mind doesn't switch off easily- but generally I drop off FAIRLY easy. I just can't lay in AT ALL.

I have a bit of this. Mr Sheena decided last night to clean the kitchen- I can't be bothered to do anything outside of work time other than lounge about and exercise, which is at least something. I've got a million jobs I could be getting on with but MEH.

I'm the opposite, I keep sitting down to my computer and then finding any excuse to do anything but work. I'm supposed to be launching our new businesses website tomorrow, the sites nearly done, but I just cant focus on finishing it. I'm very close to postponing it and having a little cry.

I'm the opposite, I keep sitting down to my computer and then finding any excuse to do anything but work. I'm supposed to be launching our new businesses website tomorrow, the sites nearly done, but I just cant focus on finishing it. I'm very close to postponing it and having a little cry.

I suggest you have the cry. That'll probably sort you right out.

how do you cope? have you tried anything for it? i keep thinking i should go back to my therapist, but then i feel like its a terrible time to seek out help and i'm not sure if she deals with anxiety-related insomnia
It actually improved when I completely cut out caffeine, but my affection for Rooibos tea suddenly disappeared and I’m back on the regular stuff now, which is bad. Just get used to it I guess. Mine is that I wake up in the middle of the night and rarely get back to sleep until about 4am, and all the sleep before might as well have never happened, so am super drowsy when I have to get up.

I don't touch caffeine. I've never really understood the appeal. If I do have some now, it sends me a bit LOOPY.

:D

FFS Mdma and Ket are different (as Ms Sheena knows) and I’m in no mood whatsoever for the former.

I probably would be up for a dab of MD in these strange times, I wonder if my ket care package will have any birthday upgrades.

Sorry but current CHEMS rank:

01. Tina
02. Ketamine
03. G
04. Ecstasy
05. Speed
06. Mdma
07. Coke

I’m personally ok, I’m not much of a people’s person anyway but my mum and sister being stuck together is stressing me out. The apartment is tiny and my sister is losing her mind and I know that it will end up being my fault somehow and I’ll have to deal with one of my sister’s meltdowns.

I'd bosh a bit of dirty speed one evening. Nothing else going on right now.

I’m personally ok, I’m not much of a people’s person anyway but my mum and sister being stuck together is stressing me out. The apartment is tiny and my sister is losing her mind and I know that it will end up being my fault somehow and I’ll have to deal with one of my sister’s meltdowns.

how can it ever be your fault, aren't they halfway around the globe from you :D women! etc.

I felt like I was having a breakdown earlier and now I'm fine. This shit is doing nothing for my lurking suspicion I am a bit bi-polar.

Don’t know why I even worry about my Dad. I’m cooped up in a flat with no outside, meanwhile he called this morning to talk about how much fun he’s having playing table tennis in his big garden.

Did we see the daily exercise thing is now supposed to be 1 hour maximum? Ugh.

Did we see the daily exercise thing is now supposed to be 1 hour maximum? Ugh.
I didn't but my walks have been about 45 mins anyway. The Aldi trip just took well over an hour. But I do prefer the civil nature of the queues. As I pointed out, come the good weather, the supermarket queues WILL BE our leisure time. Just bring a camping chair :disco:

Day 16 and I'm feeling restless. Last night I had a moment of catastrophizing, imagining that I could no longer pay the mortgage, all my clients disappeared, and worst of all, I got FAT!

I have been getting up later and later. Today it was at 0901 :D

you do know the clock has moved? i barely noticed the other day thanks to the one non-pc/phone clock in the house.

my biggest problem so far have been my friends. i've just been very disappointed by the way they're handling everything (gloom and doom and drama), the fact that they're all incessantly moaning about how bored they are (and not doing anything about it) and that when we do get together they're constantly on their phones.

apart from that i've been obsessing over flaws in my physical appearance for some reason. to the extent i've started thinking about getting stuff done. it's strange this is happening when there is least chance of someone actually seeing me/caring and it feels the most pointless. some sort of deflection i guess?

I know others have mentioned already about not sleeping properly. My current issue seems to be when I go to bed my mind keeps racing and I can't stop it.
Last night I was awake most of the night fretting that K's neck ache (from sleeping wonky) was Coronavirus and what was I going to happen next? How would we cope if he had it? If he had it how would he get his dinner? how will I get shopping when he's the only one who drives? etc... That escalated to what if he died? How would I manage? How would I pay the bills? and so on. I ended up freaking myself out so much I was on e edge of tears and kept poking him to make sure he wasn't dead next to me.
Sorry if this sounds pathetic but I'm dreading going to sleep again tonight. :(

My current favourite thing is watching hysterical gays posting their workouts on Insta because the idea of not going to the gym for 40 days seems to completely call into question their entire value as human beings.

:oi::D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom