Isolation Problems

My current favourite thing is watching hysterical gays posting their workouts on Insta because the idea of not going to the gym for 40 days seems to completely call into question their entire value as human beings.
If some of them start to realise how empty the likes they receive are for their post gym flexing or the 'do you like my new underwear' posts then that can't come SOON ENOUGH.

My God people at my work are NEEDY. I know we’ve got to keep in touch but FFS the Skype messaging with inane basic questions is constant.

I know others have mentioned already about not sleeping properly. My current issue seems to be when I go to bed my mind keeps racing and I can't stop it.
Last night I was awake most of the night fretting that K's neck ache (from sleeping wonky) was Coronavirus and what was I going to happen next? How would we cope if he had it? If he had it how would he get his dinner? how will I get shopping when he's the only one who drives? etc... That escalated to what if he died? How would I manage? How would I pay the bills? and so on. I ended up freaking myself out so much I was on e edge of tears and kept poking him to make sure he wasn't dead next to me.
Sorry if this sounds pathetic but I'm dreading going to sleep again tonight. :(

not pathetic. it's classic sleep anxiety. i am nowhere near curing mine, but one thing i've learnt is that any kind of dread or frustration or pressure about your failure to sleep only makes it worse. so i remind myself that it's ok if i don't get as many as hours as i need. even if my mind is awake, i'm resting. and i'll survive and my body will catch up on sleep eventually.

perhaps you could try some breathing exercises before bed? a bath? whatever it is that helps you to relax?

My current favourite thing is watching hysterical gays posting their workouts on Insta because the idea of not going to the gym for 40 days seems to completely call into question their entire value as human beings.

I’m not even in quarantine and still go regularily to the gym, but working from my tiny home means being pretty much immobile most of the day, but I think I have found the solution to all our problems:

:horny::disco::horny:

I know others have mentioned already about not sleeping properly. My current issue seems to be when I go to bed my mind keeps racing and I can't stop it.
Last night I was awake most of the night fretting that K's neck ache (from sleeping wonky) was Coronavirus and what was I going to happen next? How would we cope if he had it? If he had it how would he get his dinner? how will I get shopping when he's the only one who drives? etc... That escalated to what if he died? How would I manage? How would I pay the bills? and so on. I ended up freaking myself out so much I was on e edge of tears and kept poking him to make sure he wasn't dead next to me.
Sorry if this sounds pathetic but I'm dreading going to sleep again tonight. :(

oh wends): that sounds awful. just be careful and hope for the best and try to relax.

and learn to drive, it's fun! in the words of moira rose, stress is just malnourished enthusiasm.

I hear you babe, I haven’t done it for two days, despite going around being horny and thinking about doing it.

and i'm in the best shape of my life too!

*orders kfc*

I'm back in the kitchen because of this. love it. those normal work days where you get off at 17, then groceries, then chopping... life draining

I’m eating and sleeping more than ever yet I’m more tired and hungrier than ever.

In fact I almost have to take naps to prevent myself from eating.

mrs dalloway said she would buy the flowers (for) herself.

I'm back in the kitchen because of this. love it. those normal work days where you get off at 17, then groceries, then chopping... life draining

i really enjoyed cooking for two weeks but i'm a bit over it so i try not to cook more than once a day anymore.
life is so hard.

not pathetic. it's classic sleep anxiety. i am nowhere near curing mine, but one thing i've learnt is that any kind of dread or frustration or pressure about your failure to sleep only makes it worse. so i remind myself that it's ok if i don't get as many as hours as i need. even if my mind is awake, i'm resting. and i'll survive and my body will catch up on sleep eventually.

perhaps you could try some breathing exercises before bed? a bath? whatever it is that helps you to relax?
Thank you. I'll try a bath & chill out a bit before bed.
I never realised it was an actual thing. I think I've always had it to a degree and usually it's not an issue but with all this recently, my brain has gone into overdrive and its exhausting.

When I do get to sleep all my dreams involve CORONA VIRUS to some extent, there really is NO ESCAPE.

I've just downloaded the sims seeing as I'm on furlough for a month, and in no mood to do anything productive right now. If you want me I'll be living it up in my virtual mansion!

my mind always goes to happy nation.

isolation, living in self-isolation

where the people something and something...

I bought flowers too! they are very pretty, and to stay on topic one of them is quite phallic. I also bought seed to spread on the balcony but that'll have to wait a week, can't do it all at once

it's so different here since you last visited.

i try to get flowers when i do venture out for groceries. small comforts i guess.

I'm enjoying all the desperate Parisian bottoms on Grindr. Conversations like:

"You looking"
"We're locked down"
"Yes, me too... Wanna meet?"
"So you respect the confinement?"
"Yes. Up until now. But horny and can't take it anymore"

I mean, girls, really. Get a grip.

We’ve been doing that, but to be fair I buy flowers quite a lot anyway for the house because I fucking love having flowers in the house

great way to get some pu... good energy 'round the house

love flowers <з

if i ever have to move i worry how i'm going to take all my plants. the plan is to having a moving out and in party in the same day, invite 30 people and have them carry a couple to the new place.

Right does anyone have any good bits of equipment to buy to try and, well, not get any fatter? I have some light hand weights that are actually working ok with some YouTube workouts and the odd few jogs. But I’m drinking and eating tonnes.

These resistant band things seem like they are quite good for all body workouts? I’m trying to get an exercise bike but the fuckers seem all sold out or about 500 quid.

I'm enjoying all the desperate Parisian bottoms on Grindr. Conversations like:

"You looking"
"We're locked down"
"Yes, me too... Wanna meet?"
"So you respect the confinement?"
"Yes. Up until now. But horny and can't take it anymore"

I mean, girls, really. Get a grip.

why are you on grindr?

I didn't like that book at all.

i'm hoping for a serious pay off but the fact it's been sitting untouched for three days now considering i only have about a quarter left says it all.
i have proust lined up next but the tiny text size and multiple books are daunting me :(

i'm hoping for a serious pay off but the fact it's been sitting untouched for three days now considering i only have about a quarter left says it all.
i have proust lined up next but the tiny text size and multiple books are daunting me :(

I am ready for Proust later this year. we'll get through it together

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom