Sanremo 2021

Some of the artists get a bit TOUCHY yes e.g. it's the orchestra's fault. :eyes:

Occassionly you get one or two where it's LAST CHANCE SALOON and if they don't get a decent result/hit song, they'll probably be dropped.

Ermal Meta seems to be having a RIGHT OLD MOAN today about everyone slating his song on Twitter.

I know I'm a fairweather old Sally for dropping out at the shockingly early time of half past midnight and really shouldn't be showing my face, but I honestly cannot get enough of MADAME and her lovely song today.

To the certain interest of absolutely no-one, I can highly recommend the EXTRALISCIO album, some of which has an air of being pissed silly at the funfair :disco:

EDIT: The VAST MAJORITY of which :disco:

Last edited:
We really need to do some Italian/Sanremo artists sync listen at some point! I’m up for Francesca and delving deeper into Madame :ken:

I know I'm a fairweather old Sally for dropping out at the shockingly early time of half past midnight and really shouldn't be showing my face

Yes, very naughty. Slaps for YOU

I reached a point of thinking OH I’LL JUST LOOK AT THE RESULTS TOMORROW

Reactions: COB
So Francesca and Fedez WON the first round of voting last night :D:disco:

Quite a few have already charted despite only having been released on Wednesday/Thursday.

2. Francesca & Fedez
7. Madame
12. Annalisa
14. Maneskin
18. Colapesce Dimartino
28. Fasma
36. Coma_Cose
43. Noemi
47. Aiello
53. Irama
(61. Diodato - Fai rumore - re-entry)
63. Arisa
No Lista :(

Omg you guys I’m fucking OBSESSED with Amare, what a joyous little number! I WANT TO BE IN LOVE AND LISTEN TO IT AND CRY WITH JOY!

Ok so after the SUCCESS of Sanremo on Moopy, I’ve been thinking if there’d be any interest in a few Italian/Sanremo related sync listens. I certainly think a sync of Mahmood’s Gioventù Bruciata album would go down a STORM :disco:

Quite a few have already charted despite only having been released on Wednesday/Thursday.

2. Francesca & Fedez
7. Madame
12. Annalisa
14. Maneskin
18. Colapesce Dimartino
28. Fasma
36. Coma_Cose
43. Noemi
47. Aiello
53. Irama
(61. Diodato - Fai rumore - re-entry)
63. Arisa

Chart Update - wk ending 11 March

So all of them charted with 24/26 going top 40 :D!

1. Francesca & Fedez
2. Maneskin
3. Colapesce Dimartino
4. Madame
5. Irama
6. Coma_Cose
7. Annalisa
8. Willie Peyote
9. Fasma
10. Ermal Meta
12. Noemi
13. La Rappresentante di Lista
14. Aiello
15. Lo Stato Sociale
16. Arisa
17. Gaia
19. Fulminacci
23. Malika Ayane
26. Random
27. Ghemon
28. Gio Evan
30. Max Gazze
36. Bugo
39. Francesco Renga
56. Orietta Berti
58. Extraliscio feat. Davide Toffolo

Two from the new acts category also charted:

33. Gaudiano
66. Wrongonyou

I’m actually FUMMING that Fulminacci didn’t enter something as good as THIS:

Ok so after the SUCCESS of Sanremo on Moopy, I’ve been thinking if there’d be any interest in a few Italian/Sanremo related sync listens. I certainly think a sync of Mahmood’s Gioventù Bruciata album would go down a STORM :disco:
Lol I take that as a NO then :D

Honestly Julia, I think I’m just going to host one myself and chat to myself the whole way through :disco:

On REFLECTION, despite my comments back at the time, I really do think the Sanremo lineup this year was pretty strong. Gaia, Irama, Franny & Fedez, Måneskin, MADAME :disco:, La Rappresentante de Lista, Annalisa, Noemi, Gaudiano AND Aiello are on REPEAT listens chez Soldi :disco:

Also FUMMING that you all LOATHE the idea of a Mahmood/Francesca sync :evil:

Actually I think Irama could have WON Eurovision.

Not sure where to put this, but runner up Fedez (sans Francesca) made a stand against homophobia and discrimination in general on Italian TV, and it's caused QUITE the STIR locally.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...y-under-fire-after-censoring-rapper-fedez-rai

The Italian state broadcaster, Rai, is under pressure to clarify accusations that it attempted to censor a rapper’s condemnation of homophobia.

Fedez blasted politicians with the far-right League party, who are blocking a parliamentary vote on an anti-homophobia law, during a concert televised on Rai 3 to mark Labour Day on Saturday.

The rapper said he was asked by Rai to present the text of what he was planning to say before going on stage and was then urged to remove references to the League, the party led by Matteo Salvini.

The case has caused a political storm in Italy, where several attempts over the past 25 years to enshrine LGBTQ+ rights in law have either been stifled or sabotaged.

Fedez went ahead with his remarks anyway, which included reading out homophobic statements made by League politicians.

After the broadcaster denied censoring him, Fedez released a recorded phone call with a Rai executive who said his comments would be “inappropriate” and advised him to omit the names of the politicians he planned to criticise.

“I am asking you to adapt to a system that you probably don’t get,” the Rai executive is heard saying during the call.

Fedez said on stage: “The management of Rai 3 asked me to omit the names and the parties. I had to fight a bit, a lot, but in the end they gave me the go-ahead to express myself freely.”

Rai has said it will investigate.

GOOD ON HIM quite frankly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom