Italy 2021: Måneskin - Zitti e buoni + Global Domination

That's clearly done on the quick, but done well.
There's enough content in there to make several thousand gifs and TikTok compilations that will shock parents, which I'm sure was entirely the point in the first place.

Not to detract from the rest of the band, but what a FABULOUS POP STAR he is.

Penelope

striking, unique, 𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘦𝘳
Beggin up to 46 this week in the US from 78 last week (and Duncan Laurence incidentally up to a new peak of 58 from 68 last week). Think we're on for two big US Eurovision hits by September :o

lolly

Rowena? From Kuwait?
It's the same image anyone who listens to it on Spotify will see, so presumably it would be recognised.

Soldi

Super Moderator
It’s crazy to think they’re still in the charts two months after the contest. They better be releasing some music prior to Eurovision regardless of whether or not it’s to my tastes.

RJN

User
Beggin #41 in the US. Its starting to get some radio play (top 50 on pop radio) so it will almost definitely be top 40 next week. It'll be the first Eurovision song to go top 40 since Gina G

Madison

Everything goes up by six
Beggin #41 in the US. Its starting to get some radio play (top 50 on pop radio) so it will almost definitely be top 40 next week. It'll be the first Eurovision song to go top 40 since Gina G
How did Arcade do in the end?

EDIT: #58 (and still climbing?!) ?

VoR

Take it or leave it
US charts move insanely slowly.

Duncan's radio airplay is strong but the problem is his initial burst of Spotify success appears to have flamed out, so I wonder if he'll be able to go much further...

He should really get something new out soon.

Soldi

Super Moderator
Speaking of Arcade, 4/5 of Duncan’s most popular song list on Spotify is all Arcade/a remix of Arcade. It’s a bit SAD really.

Soldi

Super Moderator
Sad that he's got a global hit? I'm sure he'll take it.
You’d have thought he’d have tried to push some of this other songs to stay relevant after though? Is Arcade still charting here?

Mats

User
Maneskin could easily peak in November or December

here, have an å, love :denmark:

sex on legs, isn't he? (RJN as well as Damiano). I'm not that sold on the song but I'll take it. I hope they play Tivoli with Sanne Salomonsen on guest vocals :disco:

Madison

Everything goes up by six
Top 40 - last week of July
Top 30 - last week of Aug
Top 20 - last week of Sep

They’re on track to topping to charts by the end of November.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom