Italy 2021: Måneskin - Zitti e buoni + Global Domination

It's quite nice to have a lead singer who looks like a right dirty bastard, rather than heavily sanitised. I don't think that's insignificant.

It's quite nice to have a lead singer who looks like a right dirty bastard, rather than heavily sanitised. I don't think that's insignificant.
Absolutely. The authentic element is a big sell.

I note they have three songs on the worldwide Spotify chart. That's not insignificant.

Good news for the contest is, if they can capitalise on that success, it could draw actual talent. Not that there isn't already but UK artists seeing Eurovision as an actual launchpad to success could change perceptions somewhat.

Still not playlisted by Radio 1, mind. Although I wonder if that’s more down to the amount of effing and jeffing in the lyrics.
That can surely be quite easily dealt with and it isn’t like Radio 1 doesn’t play plenty of music which is close to the bone in language and tone from time to time. I’d be more tempted to put it down to the enduring dreary attitude of the station.

My younger sister who is TRENDY AND COOL has said everyone in her school knows and loves Måneskin.

After saying I’d not heard Måneskin on TikTok yet, I’ve had my first sighting, weirdly it was a cover they did of Madcon’s Beggin’

• Angry
Reactions: dUb
I'm gonna treat this as the fan girl topic.

Looking at their most recent FB post, long haired boy seemed to get the most likes, which doesn't surprise me.

Ahem.

E0F36923-6031-49A0-8F39-C125AB7C4DB4.jpeg

I think the androgynous blonde one is the best looking. Then the lead one. Maybe swapped depending on the photo.

Then the drummer.

They’re all my age

I THINK

It just doesn’t stop for them! They need to get a new album about before Eurovision next year, they’re gonna be HUGE.

Reactions: RJN
Why am I seeing chat on Twitter about them being managed by SIMON COWELL:Lundvik:

They’re charting on US Spotify too now(157 but still)
I think they’re going to blow up here as well. I’ll play it for my sister later for her exclusive opinion

#2 and #6 on Spotify today.

Zitti e buoni back up to #43 too.

Beggin’ is 42 on US Spotify and slave is almost top 100 :o

An acquaintance of mine very kindly put together a “ones to watch” playlist the day before Sanremo this year so I could get up to speed without sitting through it all.

I’ve just revisited it. About a dozen songs on there. This wasn’t one of them.

An acquaintance of mine very kindly put together a “ones to watch” playlist the day before Sanremo this year so I could get up to speed without sitting through it all.

I’ve just revisited it. About a dozen songs on there. This wasn’t one of them.
Oh fuck off

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom