It's Eurovision Day

I am excited of course

BUT is anyone feeling like it’ll be nice next year not to have the baggage of all these returnees?

It has made it very hard to remember who was in the last contest, it feels so long ago that I’m getting them mixed up with 2018

It has made it very hard to remember who was in the last contest, it feels so long ago that I’m getting them mixed up with 2018
Yeah the two year gap makes everything feel so distant and a little mixed up. The false year adds a spanner in the works.

That said, it does make this year feel very special.

The Soldi pre-show top five:

1. Evil Babs
2. S.hit and her stickers
3. Raven Queen
4. Italy
5. :horny:

My expectations today are so far removed from the start of the week when it felt like Cyprus v Malta. Both feel like also-rans now.

I spent some of last night educating my WhatsApp group on the one's to look out for. My mother has spent an absurd amount on buffet food. I need to go find me some booze. I presume wine, but gin is definitely on the cards.

Still haven’t a CLUE who’s winning mind. Regardless of who wins it’d be a bit of an anticlimax if it’s a runaway winner, I want it close either way!

I’ve bought a bottle of wine to start with then will work my way through a bottle of Dead Man’s Fingers :disco:

Might pop to the gym this afternoon, to shed some of those devilish calories Cyprus will be tempting me with.

I have no idea who will win. There really are 5 or 6 or even more likely winners. What a LUXURIOUS YEAR.

In no particular order, my 5 pre show faves

Ukraine
San Marino
Italy
Cyprus
Lithuania

Rough year for Scandinavia. Not a single slice of glacial electronica in sight!

Moopy, I'm supposed to choose someone after they've all performed for a cash draw thing. Who do you think will win?

If I start getting too excited now I'll have run out of adrenalina by the time the show starts.

FA2-DEBBD-1-FD5-438-E-B7-E5-3-C3-F988-F296-E.jpg

In no particular order, my 5 pre show faves

Ukraine
San Marino
Italy
Cyprus
Lithuania

Rough year for Scandinavia. Not a single slice of glacial electronica in sight!

Swapping Lithuania for RUSSIA but beyond that - SAME.

:RavenQueen:

Oh God, in Germany it's going to say "Feiert mit Jendrik", isn't it? :zombie:

• Haha
Reactions: D5K

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom