it's the astrology thread, dear!

i don't really know/follow star signs but i love this shit.

got a "birth chart reading" a couple of years ago. it was fascinating. the appointment phone call went like:

(dryly) why do you want a reading?
- a friend came and he said you had a very interesting conversation.

(even drier) i'm not a therapist. if you need a therapist, call a therapist. i do birthchart readings!

she was wonderful. turned out to be a middle-aged woman of russian descent who spoke with a heavy accent used a few snippets of english slang like you get me? and yelled after her elderly father who you would sometimes see slowly pass through the hallway in the brimful of carpet living room. we hit it off!

anyway!
do you follow your zodiac?
is your mercury constantly in retrograde?
what's your favourite astrology story?
do you have one?
or are you a boring old [insert most boring star sign here]?

I’m an Aries. I don’t know anything about it but people always have strong opinions on it

my mother is an aries! i like aries.

the big question: is it true after a certain age you become your ascending sign?!?

indie, thoughts?

I’m 100% a Capricorn, the mature assertive Daddy of the zodiac with an inability to show vulnerability or to ask for help

I don’t know much and I don’t follow it but I love how my sign (Scorpio) always gets the strongest reactions. Good and bad.

Someone who was into it and had a big book of all the star signs and water/air/earth and moons rising and whatever did my reading once and it was so ridiculously accurate. She was someone I worked with and she was new and didn’t know me at all. It was quite funny/interesting how absolutely bang on it was.

If I have a date and he asks me what's my sign I just leave.

WA-22_-Bump-Sign_INPS-191-82.jpg

Am a Capricorn. It's not related to astrology but I remember from the University that there is some research with interesting correlations regarding the month in which you were born and mental health, but it was research conducted on hospitalized people only.

I don’t know much and I don’t follow it but I love how my sign (Scorpio) always gets the strongest reactions. Good and bad.

Someone who was into it and had a big book of all the star signs and water/air/earth and moons rising and whatever did my reading once and it was so ridiculously accurate. She was someone I worked with and she was new and didn’t know me at all. It was quite funny/interesting how absolutely bang on it was.

sometimes i think it's utter bull and sometimes i think there's something to it.

one of the first things the astrologer i saw asked was: when you were young did you father travel or were your parents divorced? and i, sorta stunned, asked her where on earth she was getting that from. she showed me the planets on my chart and said this planet is your father and see how it's far it is from your planet - that usually either means one or the other.

and she was right, my dad was abroad the first few years after i was born.

Scorpio’s are my besties and Leo’s are my nemesis

Apparently Taurus, Scorpio, and Aquarius are my natural enemies.

I don't think its real and I don't care about it, but I think people who hate it can be even more annoying sometimes

Don't really care about astrology really, but it's fun I guess.

Do keep in mind, however, that geminis are psychopaths.

An ex was very into their signs. I found out they had read extensively about how to make a Capricorn fall in love with you when we started courting.

I’m a Cancer, the one with the worst name.

I’m not sure what it’s suppose to be, but I gather I’m supposed to be a basket case, so I guess it’s not so wrong

I’m a Cancer, the one with the worst name.

I’m not sure what it’s suppose to be, but I gather I’m supposed to be a basket case, so I guess it’s not so wrong
For me the worst is virgo cause the word we have for that is the same word we use for virgin.

a mention for gaga but not madonna? interesting.

i always seem to be dating leos and most of my friends seem to be aquarius (with a few nearby capricorns and fish). the latter and the former drive me crazy.

ps i overheard a couple of girls talking the other day (this stuff is hugely popular here) how we're coming out of mercury retrograde and a ton of other shit apparently and it's going to be clear sailing all the way until the end of april.

so in case you didn't know, things are looking up, little stars!

It's sad and yet so predictable that some queens (@Loufoque ) still choose to live in 2011-era homosexualdom when Helen Kellering Madonna was still a thing. The conversation has moved on and the coup failed. Move it along sister.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom