THIS

WORLD

IS

NOT

SO

KIND

Holly

Leftover
I’ve never understood why people disliked X-Static Process, I always thought it was one of the best. I’m So Stupid is also rather nice.

It’s been said a thousand times but sonically this album is wonderful. I love how raw and ”naked” it is. It’s melancholic and bittersweet and perfectly captured my depressing early 20’s era.

The problem lies in the stupid lyrics.

lolly

Rowena? From Kuwait?
The image wasn’t very appealing either. Madonna as Che was such a stupid move. She should have came out as a full blown Kabballa loon instead, think Esther at the Kibbutz.
Either that or very English Roses.

Loufoque

BATTLE FOR YOUR LIFE
I always forget just how powerful the last minute of that video is, and how it so bitingly satirises the disgusting post 9/11 war-hungry US media climate. I miss this Queen being iconic and provocative.

I had this interview taped (including the original video, which they played despite it already being withdrawn) and when I tell you I wore out that VHS. My 12-year-old self was getting his life and the thought that I was seeing something "banned" just made it all the more EXCITING

I had stanned Madonna since 99-ish and have obviously stanned since but this was the peak of my obsession

But why should I care???
What the world thinks of me????
Won't let a stranger!!!
Give me a social disease!!!

-
me to the birds outside my window

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom