J. K. Rowling is a TERF

SDF

We're all Angles in Chainz
I see Stephen Fry still read the audio book for her last book that was out in November

COB

honk
I haven't watched yet (saving it for the weekend), but Natalie Wynn AKA ContraPoints has done a 90-minute long video esaay about Rowling:
I know Natalie has her critics when it comes to some sections of the community, but I've personally found her videos on trans issues to be very enlightening so I'm looking forward to hearing her thoughts on this.

Penelope

SMASHING SET
Graham Linehan has joined a lesbian dating app.
"trans women are the GREATEST EVIL IN THE WORLD because it's just MEN invading WOMEN'S SPACES!"

"oh well I guess if THEY can do it, I MAY AS WELL DO this thing I'm insisting is the GREATEST EVIL IN THE WORLD TOO!"

Ag

#fuckingcorners
So if Graham Linehan read this topic, the wish that he died in a house fire would not cause any problems whatsoever?

ButterTart

Sex and gold
So if Graham Linehan read this topic, the wish that he died in a house fire would not cause any problems whatsoever?
If it's permissible under British free speech laws, I think it's permissible here (unless it's to other posters). "I think (x) should die in a house fire" = fine, as it's an expression of opinion. "Somebody should set fire to (x)'s house" = not fine, as it's incitement to violence.

dmlaw

Democracy doesn't work
Why has he done it? Is he trying to make a point?
I think he's planning to accuse people of being hypocrites for objecting to him 'self-identifying' as a lesbian in spite of the fact that he's plainly doing it in bad faith, following which he will declare victory before sloping off for a cry-wank over Jojo Siwa.

KindaCool

Qunt

I hate it when people do this. This kind of cheap High School sarcasm is what people resort to when they realize nobody is taking them seriously anymore. It's so cowardly. All it does is expose their personal bias towards the issue they're mocking.

Reactions: RJN

COB

honk
His wife is a transphobe herself btw, so imagine just how off the deep end he must have been :eyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom