Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cornelia Jakobs - Hold Me Closer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hak

User
Efraim Leo - Best of Me
Songwriters: Efraim Leo, Cornelia Jakobsdotter, Amanda Björkegren, Herman Gardarfve.

On the back of a song that's arguably better than both the artist and performance Efraim Leo managed to pass through to the AC round before nerves and stage presence got the better of him. Efraim claimed in the leas up that this was casually co-written with some friends laying around a sofa in bathrobes. It's only half the truth however as reliable sources points to this very much being a Mello Camp™ write-up.

Emma Muscat - I Am What I Am
Songwriters: Dino Medanhodzic, Emma Muscat, Julie Aagaard, Stine Kinck

With the only ESC song and @Soldi's one source of confusion eliminated we can finally move on to higher quality entries. Although claiming this is not a Melfest song is about as true as saying "Just Like That" is not an original ABBA tune :eyes:

Just the day after the final, Maltese broadcaster PBS initiated proceedings to replace Emma Muscat's winning song of the national selection. The selected music company, aptly named "The Arrangement", clutched together every straw they could find and promptly sent in a “bunch of songs” for the Maltese broadcaster to choose from. After skimming through the Melfest 2022 reject barrel for three weeks PBS and The Arrangement finally wound up with this Mello Camp™ production. Slightly more exciting than the selection procedure is that Dotter actually sings backing vocals on the single and will therefore likely make her ESC stage debut with this, of course behind a curtain in a far away corner.

Was replacing "Out of Sight" the correct choice? You decide!

Emma Muscat - Out of Sight
Songwriters: Antonio Caputo, Emma Musca, Gabriel Rossi, Lorenzo Santarelli, Marco Salvaderi

Current Standings
Dino: 5 left (2 out)
Dotter: 4 left (1 out)

Jakobs(dotter): 3 left (1 out)

To speed up the process we'll only have 3 days to cast our votes this time around. This is the last round with double elimination so make your votes count!

Last edited:
STILL IN THE RACE ARE

Love Generation - Dance Alone

Songwriters: AJ Junior, Bilal "The Chef", RedOne, BeatGeek, Teddy Sky, Jimmy "Joker" Thörnfeldt

Love Generation - Just a Little Bit
Songwriters: RedOne, John Mamann, Jean-Claude Sindres, Teddy Sky, Yohanne Simon, Bilal "The Chef" Hajji

Mariette - A Million Years
Songwriters: Thomas G:son, Johanna "Dotter" Jansson, Peter Boström, Mariette Hansson, Jenny Hansson

Lina Hedlund - Victorious
Songwriters: Melanie Wehbe, Johanna "Dotter" Jansson, Dino Medanhodzic, Richard Edwards

Dotter - Bulletproof
Songwriters: Dino Medanhodzic, Johanna "Dotter" Jansson, Erik Dahlqvist

Dotter - Little Tot
Songwriters: Johanna "Dotter" Jansson, Dino Medanhodzic

LIAMOO - Bluffin
Songwriters: Ali Jammali, Dino Medanhodzic, Sami Rekik, Jimmy ”Joker” Thörnfeldt

MEDINA - In i dimman

Songwriters: Sami Rekik, Ali Jammali, Anderz Wrethov, Jimmy ”Joker” Thörnfeldt, Dino Medanhodzic

Cornelia Jakobs - Hold Me Closer

Songwriters: Cornelia Jakobsdotter, David Zandén, Isa Molin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom