James Bond 25 - No Time To Die

SDF

We're all Angles in Chainz
They should really record a whole new song

Pingu

Noot noot
They should really record a whole new song

Well I wouldn’t go that far, but yes it’s hard enough keeping a movie campaign going on for well over a year, let alone for one single!

COB

honk
Did we see the rumours that Tom Hardy might be the next Bond? I can only assume picking an actor like him indicates they'll be going for a similar tone to the Craig films, so NO THANKS.

Suedey

C'est SEX.
Did we see the rumours that Tom Hardy might be the next Bond? I can only assume picking an actor like him indicates they'll be going for a similar tone to the Craig films, so NO THANKS.
ZZZZZZZZZ.... how riveting. :zombie:

Wake me up when Bond is a transgendered queer POC. Actually no, wake me up when the whore dies (see post no. 45 in this thread).

COB

honk
I just want the Roger Moore era with today's budget, basically - give us CAMP!

Suedey

C'est SEX.
I just want the Roger Moore era with today's budget, basically - give us CAMP!
My favourite Bond! There was always something tongue-in-cheek about his portrayal and he didn't take the whole thing seriously. Therefore the sheer misogyny/racism/etc. etc. political correctness is somewhat more palatable (not acceptable) because the whole thing is farcical with Roger Moore.

Plus he seemed like a bit of a queen.

Reactions: COB

Suedey

C'est SEX.
I’m sorry but making James Bond a woman would be so FUCKING STUPID.
Well also because we know it'll just be some cliched 'fierce' portrayal.

Really just jancel it. I mean who needs Bond in 2020?

COB

honk
Isn’t the new 007 going to be a POC lady? I thought that was confirmed
The plot of this one involves Bond coming out of retirement, so there's a new agent with the 007 codename and she's a black woman. Of course that news ended up being twisted into "OMG they're turning James Bond into a black woman!!!1!1! PC gone mad!" in some of the sadder corners of the internet :eyes:

Diddy

Rice Queen
It’s not that weird though, 007 is just a code name that could be reused. I don’t think that’s how they explain the new actors each time but they could

Jark

we did it for fun, we did it for free
I'm glad they're delaying it. James Bond is EVENT CINEMA, this one looks extremely action heavy and it deserves to be seen on a proper screen. WE CAN WAIT.

cwej

User
This has reminded me that I've basically forgotten that I used to go to the cinema regularly. I have got to the point where I have FORGOTTEN the good times it's been so long. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom