James Bond 25 - No Time To Die

Worth the wait?

• Total voters
ugh, rami malek. and i thought pwb was dragged in late to "freshen it up"? so much promise there.

is daniel craig still bond? worst bond ever. his transformation from camp, suave womanizer to dead-eyed, action hero macho man has been awful.

sorry, i don't know why i'm even in this thread, i've hated bond for a pretty while now. i have nothing nice to say except sean connery and roger moore were everything.

Last edited:
can’t wait for this franchise to hit another Die Another Day skid and fuck off again for a while.

This is Craig's last one, right? I want them to reboot the series to be more like the late Roger Moore era, aka completely bonkers and camp.

Sorry I’m a little out of the loop but is the next bond after this going to be a black lady?

I meant they always banged on about Idris Elba but I never thought they’d actually do something to change the ethnicity, let alone gender of Bond!

Where Doctor Who leads, Jane Bond follows!

Ralph Fiennes as M has all the charisma of a regional Purplebricks branch manager and don't get me started on Roy Kinnear's son playing some GOVERNMENT ACCOUNTANT.

Oh come on, surely it's finally fucking time for LANA DEL REY - ESPECIALLY with a title like 'No Time To Die' :disco:

No time to die baby New York City
Amphetamine crisis with my baby
Go all night gotta licence to thrill
Red party dress and a cyanide pill

Sorry I’m a little out of the loop but is the next bond after this going to be a black lady?

I meant they always banged on about Idris Elba but I never thought they’d actually do something to change the ethnicity, let alone gender of Bond!
No! The black lady in the trailer is the new 007 after Bond retired at the end of the last film, but presumably he gets reinstated at some point during this one.

That looks boring as batshit.

Business as usual then!

No! The black lady in the trailer is the new 007 after Bond retired at the end of the last film, but presumably he gets reinstated at some point during this one.

did he retire at the end of Spectre?! I don’t remember that at all :D

He did, to be loved up with Lea Seydoux - clearly that didn't last long if the trailer's anything to go by :basil:

pushed back to NOVEMBER due to CORONAVIRUS wiping out cinemas :D

That the theme song will been number one NINE MONTHS prior is quite ridiculous.

Also HOW WILL THIS HELP? It maybe WORSE in November.

They need more time for us to die :basil:

It either has a virus plot or they thought it could do well in awards season and this was a good excuse to delay it.

That the theme song will been number one NINE MONTHS prior is quite ridiculous.

Also HOW WILL THIS HELP? It maybe WORSE in November.
well I doubt there will be ANYONE in cinemas next month if the current panic continues to spread so releasing it then would surely be suicide. I imagine almost all major releases between now and May will be postponed.

Now’s the best time to go to the cinema! You’ll practically have the screen to yourself.

And they can’t really fly the cast around the world to promote it.

it looks absolutely ABSURD :D it looks more like a Mission: Impossible film! the tech is also giving me Die Another Day teas :disco: a LOT of action sequences there. at least it won't be BORING.

I have completely forgotten Spectre. Was this the one that first scene is in Mexico City? If it is, I remember the opening, but not sure what happened in the rest of the film.

This looks quite packed with action, so it would be good if I could watch it in a cinema, but with the current situation here I can't see cinemas re-opening any time soon.

Aww expected but disappointing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom