James Bond 25 - No Time To Die

Worth the wait?

• Total voters
They should really record a whole new song

They should really record a whole new song

Well I wouldn’t go that far, but yes it’s hard enough keeping a movie campaign going on for well over a year, let alone for one single!

Did we see the rumours that Tom Hardy might be the next Bond? I can only assume picking an actor like him indicates they'll be going for a similar tone to the Craig films, so NO THANKS.

Did we see the rumours that Tom Hardy might be the next Bond? I can only assume picking an actor like him indicates they'll be going for a similar tone to the Craig films, so NO THANKS.
ZZZZZZZZZ.... how riveting. :zombie:

Wake me up when Bond is a transgendered queer POC. Actually no, wake me up when the whore dies (see post no. 45 in this thread).

I just want the Roger Moore era with today's budget, basically - give us CAMP!
My favourite Bond! There was always something tongue-in-cheek about his portrayal and he didn't take the whole thing seriously. Therefore the sheer misogyny/racism/etc. etc. political correctness is somewhat more palatable (not acceptable) because the whole thing is farcical with Roger Moore.

Plus he seemed like a bit of a queen.

Reactions: COB
Isn’t the new 007 going to be a POC lady? I thought that was confirmed
The plot of this one involves Bond coming out of retirement, so there's a new agent with the 007 codename and she's a black woman. Of course that news ended up being twisted into "OMG they're turning James Bond into a black woman!!!1!1! PC gone mad!" in some of the sadder corners of the internet :eyes:

It’s not that weird though, 007 is just a code name that could be reused. I don’t think that’s how they explain the new actors each time but they could

I'm glad they're delaying it. James Bond is EVENT CINEMA, this one looks extremely action heavy and it deserves to be seen on a proper screen. WE CAN WAIT.

This has reminded me that I've basically forgotten that I used to go to the cinema regularly. I have got to the point where I have FORGOTTEN the good times it's been so long. :(

But WHO is the Moopy poster? :o

their absolute refusal to release this until they KNOW it can make at least 800 million dollars in cinemas is kind of iconic.

GOOD FOR THEM I say. I don't want to see this shit on a 42" screen at home.

their absolute refusal to release this until they KNOW it can make at least 800 million dollars in cinemas is kind of iconic.

GOOD FOR THEM I say. I don't want to see this shit on a 42" screen at home.
I'm pretty certain if they released it tomorrow it would be huge. I mean, F9 has been and they churn those out year after year.

But a Moopy poster said it would :o are you saying Moopy posters are not reliable sources of news?

Ugh does this mean I have to leave?

Bloody Bolton rumour mill

Maybe they actually delayed the new James Pond movie?

x3dmpwaDE6axSm8557mxQdcZmjjkyrW1

They haven’t remade Robocod have they? Well shiiit. I hope it wasn’t as fucking awful as new Toki

They haven’t remade Robocod have they?
Multiple times! It's always basically the same though, as you'll see here:

Respect for being consistently ported and rereleased since 1991 on every system going, pretty impressive for a very bog-standard platformer. Titus the Fox could NEVER 😱

Multiple times! It's always basically the same though, as you'll see here:

Respect for being consistently ported and rereleased since 1991 on every system going, pretty impressive for a very bog-standard platformer. Titus the Fox could NEVER 😱

this is not the thread for it (but we’ve got nothing but time), but why do remake always have such shitty art, especially since so many want to emulate the 16-bit era. In that clip it looks like reusing the old sprites and filling in the rest with bland uniform shapes.

Toejam and Earl: Back in the groove was even worse, what a charmless attempt that missed the point

this is not the thread for it (but we’ve got nothing but time), but why do remake always have such shitty art, especially since so many want to emulate the 16-bit era. In that clip it looks like reusing the old sprites and filling in the rest with bland uniform shapes.

Toejam and Earl: Back in the groove was even worse, what a charmless attempt that missed the point
Check out Wonder Boy: Dragon's Trap. It's VIEWTIFUL.

this looks like SO expensive

gorgeous sets, beautiful cinematography!

I think it will be the first proper box office smash of the late-covid ERA.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom