Janet Jackson - Made For Now

MOVE YOUR BODY (Does not move body for three years)

• Total voters

VoR

Take it or leave it
It is THREE YEARS since Janet released this effervescent bop, and am I right in thinking that despite it being QUITE SUCCESSFUL for a 21st century Janet Jackson single, she's done NOTHING SINCE?

*sigh*

Anyway, I adore it. And she looked absolutely beautiful in the video.

Reactions: GNL
With this, the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction and the Vegas residency, it felt like she had more momentum/goodwill in late 2018/early 2019 than she'd had in decades

Of course she did nothing with it, but it was a nice few months

I mean it’s ok. At least it’s energetic and fun. Could do without Yankee playing hype man all over the track though.

My choice post-imperial cuts are “Enjoy” and “No Sleeep”, both amazing.

it's definitely fun for the summer, but not something I go back to much. there's far better on Discipline and Unbreakable (sync listen coming #soon).

This was NEVER 3 years ago? :o

Amazing song, and just what we needed to hear from her after so many years away. The only issue I have is that she didn’t come back with more like this.

I used to hear this about a lot, which makes me think it must have been quite successful for her, or that there was a Janft stan behind the playlist in the work canteen.

It's cute. She's done plenty better this century but it did feel like it was a nice pop gift out of nowhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom