JaRk.FM 2nd EDITION (TONIGHT 6.30PM)

Jark

User
Hello, fans, friends, frenemies and @Pingu - after the RESOUNDING SUCCESS of last week's first ever edition of JaRk.fm, we're back for a second round. MORE bangers, MORE graphic design is my passion, MORE mindless chat waiting to be hijacked by Nancy.

JARK-FM-II-smalll.png

If you missed last week's debut affair (playlist here), NO WORRIES - we're going bigger and better this time and I have ambitious targets of doubling my audience! (to six :disco:) We kick off...

SATURDAY 6.30

so join us, bring a drink and prepare for 75 minutes of CRACKING TUNES to get you moving on Saturday night, complete with an ill-advised DJ intro from yours truly, before a Eurovision rewatch kills the mood completely at 8pm.

@Ag @ButterTart @Tisch @Iguana @Nancy @Lucille @funky @ameraal @Suomi @RaspberrySwirl @Pipo @wurst @OutSynk @Dark Carnival @Zu-Klara @Mats @FetchFugly @octophone @big ron

Don't miss it, huns!

I thought people would need 10 minutes break before Eurovision hun! You guys are getting on a bit, you can't PARTY NON STOP like back in the day...

like last time I'll do a Spotify playlist, but would people also like me to make a YouTube playlist? I've never done that before so don't know how much work it is...

Time to do this

but not time to complete the diva rate

:zsazsa:

like last time I'll do a Spotify playlist, but would people also like me to make a YouTube playlist? I've never done that before so don't know how much work it is...
Honestly yes. It really helps having something to watch. But if it's a lot of work and you'd rather not we'll still join!

If possible! Just add videos to a YouTube playlist and post the URL of the playlist from your browser on here. Sometimes it's a bit of a bugger to get working on here but I know how to do it so call for help if you need it and I can edit the post

Just to say I'll be listening but I'll be cooking at the same time so posts may be sporadic but I'm sure you'll INSPIRE me to cook up an absolute storm :disco:

Just to say I'll be listening but I'll be cooking at the same time so posts may be sporadic but I'm sure you'll INSPIRE me to cook up an absolute storm :disco:
leave mine in the oven hun, I'll plate up later and then serve you two a sexy lil' dessert

:emoji_doughnut::emoji_dancer:

Jark-FM-BANNER.png

Welcome to the 2nd edition of... JARK.FM :disco:

Begin your odyssey with a DJ intro...

For the Youtube queens...

For the Spotify homos...

I’m also going to join even though @Jark didn’t tag me :evil:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom